CDIH
Is cdih dying? - Hey someone had to beat kid to the punch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is cdih dying? - Hey someone had to beat kid to the punch (/showthread.php?tid=1725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Maynard - 05-14-2002

At least he doesn't love YOUR buttocks. :-(

- Arpikarhu - 05-14-2002

Quote:I will, from this moment on, not even notice a single post by that...that...Thing
must you be so hurtful in my time of need

- Gooch - 05-14-2002

is CDIH dying...doubtful. I've posted only a handful of times in the past 2 weeks (just b/c I'm busy as all hell, and playing Dark Age of Camelot in my freetime)...and only on here. So, who is dying? I don't view OA.com as negatively as some of you, but I haven't really felt the need to post there or post blather either...which seems par for the course there these days, anyway. OA.com was only supposed to be a fan site messageboard anyway. That it was more than it was for a while doesn't make it any less now...if that makes sense at all.

Great thing about CDIH: The people on it. It has the tough edge of personailities that keep things interesting. Nice and functioning improvements. Cool smiles. Sean's runs it well and he has a mature leadership. Kid A fighting with people, and people having their butons pushed...always good entertainment.

Bad elements: Manufactured threads by some of the posters on the site who think they are driving up interest. Forcing shit won't appease or inspire. Creative is freeflowing, not manufactured. You can set the table, but don't force us to eat (obligatory Twinkie joke here).

Just my take. Cheers.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-14-2002

the nipples on gooch's sig are arousing me.

- Ken'sPen - 05-14-2002

Which will die first....
cdih or Slash?

- Gooch - 05-14-2002

that depends...is anyone quietly dying?

:toast:

- Keyser Soze - 05-14-2002

i shudder to think i actually agree with Gooch.

- DGW - 05-14-2002

I've been a bit busy at work so I haven't posted as much. The time I do get to hit the board is usually reading other's posts. I don't see anything dying here.
:fuggin: before :toast: a goodnight indeed
:toast: before :fuggin: a bucket you'll need

- Maynard - 05-14-2002

I still don't even understand if this thread was supposed to be a joke, or if you actually thought the board is "dieing".

- diceisgod - 05-14-2002

I think if you delete Kid Africa you'll make the board much better.

- Maynard - 05-14-2002

Quote:I think if you delete Kid Africa you'll make the board much better.
That's afriKa.

- crx girl - 05-14-2002

Quote:OA.com is nothing more than discussion threads between 5 people : IrishAlkey, AntsInMyPants, RapeFantasizer, Silera and CRX Girl
wait, what?

and may, yes it was a joke, oas did post a couple pages back the it was tongue(i don't know why that's so hard to spell) in cheek. i found it quite amusing myself, especially since i'd seen no signs that the board was ailing.

- Kid Afrika - 05-14-2002

Been there, done that... :rofl:

- Keyser Soze - 05-14-2002

Quote:That's afriKa.

Actually he has no problem with Kid Afrika, however he has serious contempt for Kid Africa and his insolence.

Edited By Keyser Soze on May 14 2002 at 7:06