CDIH
Too much anger..... - So - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Too much anger..... - So (/showthread.php?tid=3199)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Hey Ladi - 08-16-2002

..... the man in the long black coat was back. He came to her mysteriously in the night, every full moon. He never said a word, and neither did she. He moved across the room as if floating. Reflexivly she drew her covers up over her nightie. He....

- OAS - 08-16-2002

Oh sure, a couple of white woman alone, scared, a dark and stormy night and the darkie shows up. :rofl:

- Luna - 08-16-2002

Quote:the man in the long black coat was back.
<!--me&LunaBabe--><span id='ME'><center>LunaBabe wonders what music Ladi has been listening to.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-16-2002

reached over her, stroking her hair gently as if to assure her he had no intention of hurting her...she looked into his eyes and saw a firery gentleness and began to relax her tight grip on her covers....

- Hey Ladi - 08-16-2002

Luna is a smaaat cookie. :lol: :-D
(I do have that cd, but today is Hooverphonic, instead)

.......he had never touched her before. His visits only lasted moments. But this touch was electic! She felt a burning where his hand had been, and wanted more more more! She felt as if she was propelled by a force outside her being to ...

Edited By Hey Ladi on Aug. 16 2002 at 4:16

bite off his penis and keep it for a dildo.

THE END ;-)

- Hey Ladi - 08-16-2002

I love it! :loveya: Perfecto! :firebounce:

:bouncer: It's almost 5:00

Shall we go another round Ladi?

- OAS - 08-16-2002

Is this one of those stories with multiple endings? I didn't like the way this one ended. I want a differnt ending. Confusedneak:

- Hey Ladi - 08-16-2002

I say the men write us one :poke: go for it boys

- DGW - 08-16-2002

<!--me&DGW--><span id='ME'><center>DGW has always been scared of Polly</center></span><!--e-me-->

- OAS - 08-16-2002

It was one of those days. A day that the only thing that made sense was to grab the fishing gear and head off to that secluded mountain lake. That wonderfull lake where you could be alone. As I walked through the woods to the lake shore, I was strtled to see this golden godess sunbathing along the shore....

- Ken'sPen - 08-16-2002

There was a knock at the door,
Ladi quick ran to the mirror to take one last look,
Although she usually hated blind dates she heard this one had promise,
she peeked the window by the door and saw......
[Image: pat-nerd.jpg]

- Arthur Dent - 08-16-2002

Quote:she peeked the window by the door and saw......

...her car had a flat. She didn't want to be late meeting her date at the resteraunt, so she called AAA. They sent out a mechanic to change her tire. When the truck stopped, out stepped a guy out of her deepest fantasies. He was really built, but what really caught her attention was...

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2002

..... I'd add a paragraph but..... nah.

- Ken'sPen - 08-16-2002

Quote:He was really built, but what really caught her attention was...

the way he filled out his pants, she saw a very promising bulge in the front,
but when he turned around and bent over to pet her cat, which was rubbing against his leg she saw......
[Image: mastodon4.jpg]

- Ken'sPen - 08-16-2002

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Sorry Gonzo, no Eggplants in this story......<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Ken don't you have a pm to send out begging someone for a lunch date?

- Ken'sPen - 08-16-2002

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->OAS writing your material now?<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 16 2002 at 5:11

Sleeper writing yours?