CDIH
Hi! - Remember me? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hi! - Remember me? (/showthread.php?tid=10135)

Pages: 1 2

- Suzie - 02-28-2005

For some reason I was inspired to check in. Guess it's cuz I'm so busy at work I just needed an old excuse to waste time. What's new? What have I missed?

- Keyser Soze - 02-28-2005

not much, still the same 10-12 assholes yelling at each other.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-28-2005

awww you two are such a cute couple.

- diceisgod - 02-28-2005

I hope you stay around long enough for me to make you cry again.

- Suzie - 02-28-2005

when did you last make me cry?

- Galt - 02-28-2005

I used to think that you were Scarlett Johannson. You always had that picture up there, and I just assumed it was you. I had no idea who the fuck she was until like 6 months ago when I saw that shitty Lost in Translation movie (still way better than Life Aquatic)

- Suzie - 02-28-2005

I finally watched that for the 1st time this weekend. SHe does look like me in several scenes.

- Galt - 02-28-2005

she sure loves to fuck.

- Mad - 02-28-2005

Hey Suzie, have you been watching the new 24?

- Black Lazerus - 03-01-2005

who is galt referring to?

- Suzie - 03-03-2005

Mad Wrote:Hey Suzie, have you been watching the new 24?
I have, got my roommate into it too!! Started off strong, been kinda slow the past 2 hours. Until the schizo killed herself.....Heller's gonna wanna replace Driscoll, I'm hoping they call back mongoloid Chloe!

- OAS - 03-03-2005

Yes bring back Chloe!! Hi Suzie!!!!

- Goatweed - 03-03-2005

Chloe is quite possibly the worst character on that show, outside of Driscoll.

- Galt - 03-03-2005

and that fat turd with the mouthful of quarters

- Mad - 03-03-2005

Didn't tubby play a queer mobster on the Sopranos?

With Tony heading CTU, he'll bring Chloe back. Jack isn't going to make it to the end of the season.

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#FFE3F5" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->HE DIES! Not 100% sure, but looks like it's going that way.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --></font>

- Goatweed - 03-04-2005

I dunno, ratings are pretty high - I think they want at least one more season.

- Suzie - 03-04-2005

HI OAS!!! How are ya! :p
That is the faggot from the Sopranos, he's a great addition to the cast. And if Mad's spoiler is right, which would be a surprising twist, but no one can know since last week's TV Guide said they're not done writing it yet. But I did hear the show would go one without him.
Also expect Michelle to return and maybe hottie Kim!

- Tequila - 03-04-2005

Where have you been? Hiding like me Big Grin :p :laugh:

- OAS - 03-04-2005

Doing fine Susie, still chasing the hotties like yourself![Image: rotate.gif]

Wasn't fatboy the FBI agent that was trying to get Uncle Pussy to give up Tony?

- Suzie - 03-04-2005

I shook my message board addiciton and got a life. But now when I'm overwhelmed at work and can't think about taxation anymore I like the escape, plus I stumbled onto a spreadsheet reminding me of my password for this place.
How are you and the adorable wife?