CDIH
Anything cool going on for Halloween? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Anything cool going on for Halloween? (/showthread.php?tid=10673)

Pages: 1 2

- Suzie - 10-18-2005

I'm a live music junkie but there's such a small collection of bands I enjoy playing Halloween weekend since most of the heavyweights of the jam band scene will be in Vegas.

What else is there to do?

- HedCold - 10-18-2005

joobies loves rasputina, so we're going to see them. i think its at bowery

- GonzoStyle - 10-18-2005

I'm throwing eggs at old people and elementary school kids.

- fbd - 10-18-2005

d00d, we should all go to the o&a halloween party dressed as ben's hog!!!!!!1111

- GonzoStyle - 10-18-2005

I'm already going as a car and sleepers going as opies dad and we're gonna bump into eachother all night and go boom!

- Keyser Soze - 10-18-2005

i'm going as stingray. guinea t with pizza sauce stains holding a calzone in one hand and a ban button in the other.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-18-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:I'm already going as a car and sleepers going as opies dad and we're gonna bump into eachother all night and go boom!
idea stealer.

- crx girl - 10-18-2005

apparently i'm going to see some cheesy cover band with my friend gina. i don't have any details yet but i think i'm supposed to wear a costume...

- GonzoStyle - 10-19-2005

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I'm already going as a car and sleepers going as opies dad and we're gonna bump into eachother all night and go boom!
idea stealer.
it coulda been you goin as opies dad, I always confuse you two in chat unless you're saying something about niggers or he's saying something bitter.

- Goatweed - 10-19-2005

Im gonna try to get home early enough to take Jr. out for his first trick or treating - then I'll take him to my mom's and stuff.

- diceisgod - 10-19-2005

i'll be right here

Goatweed Wrote:Im gonna try to get home early enough to take Jr. out for his first trick or treating - then I'll take him to my mom's and stuff.
he's walkin already?

- Goatweed - 10-19-2005

almost - he cruises the furniture real nice.

last time I saw him he was still chilling up the wifes... my how time flies!

- Goatweed - 10-19-2005

pay a visit!

YOU CALL THIS A BACKYARD!!!

- Goatweed - 10-19-2005

hahahaha that never gets old

YOU CALL THIS QUICHE!!!

- Suzie - 10-19-2005

crx girl Wrote:apparently i'm going to see some cheesy cover band
What kinda music?

That Fri, I think I'm going to see the Dresden Dolls @ Webster Hall- kinda burlesque pop-rock with a Tori Amosy-goth twist...girl pianist/singer songwriter (Amanda Palmer) and
male drummer...I've never seen them, but its generally a freak-show kinda event...so we figured it'd be a fun way to kick of Halloween weekend. Plus should be a perfect venue to debut my Marilyn Manson costume.

hey suzie please don't ignore what you started in this thread.