CDIH
DIG's new ride... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: DIG's new ride... (/showthread.php?tid=11725)

Pages: 1 2

DIG's new ride... - Mad - 04-07-2006

Lets have a pool for when it goes bye-bye. Predict the date and how it will happen, closest to the date wins. Write ins welcomed.

My guess, carjacked in two months.

- Goatweed - 04-08-2006

I say he sells it to buy more heroin.

- diceisgod - 04-08-2006

For the first time in at least 8 years I have all of the following at once:

Radio
Air conditioning
Heat that turns off - the heat in the max just kept running and running and running
a visible dashboard - the max had a digital one that sometimes didn't get warmed up enough to flash on until at least 45 minutes into my commute
no dents
unpealed paint
clean windows
clean floors
clean everything

And you what? When I got home i got out of my sweaty ass clothes and smelled my jeans I wearing all day, and instead of my oniony, whopper smelling ass crack and balls, I smelled that new car smell from sitting in the seat for the past 45 minutes. Beautiful.

And as for the car getting ripped off, there's a damn good chance. That's why I bought the glock. That's my universal insurance plan. Instead of life and VPS (that's a $3-4K word that stands for Vehicle Protection Service in the car dealer world) and all that other bullshit, I have the 9mm to the temple plan.

- GonzoStyle - 04-08-2006

You can drive back from buying your heroin and laugh at all the homeless junkies.

- diceisgod - 04-08-2006

it's my junkiemobile...with style

it's a sweet ride at that, congrats buddy.

- Arpikarhu - 04-08-2006

i think he will enjoy it for years to come and eventually get a good trade in for it.

you should get personalized plates "ILUVHRIN"

- Hoon - 04-08-2006

i'm not saying digs' car is niggrish but the interior isn't charcoal, it's 'ashy'.

- diceisgod - 04-08-2006

yeah whatever...enjoy your shitbox

- QuickStop - 04-09-2006

yeah well i have a 95 saturn SC that my aunt gave me. the lights do that thing where they pop up out of the hood. its pretty cool

- Hoon - 04-09-2006

diceisgod Wrote:yeah whatever...enjoy your shitbox
i own a jeep wrangler.

you wouldn't understand.

- Mad - 04-09-2006

Wrangler, Brokeback approved.

- diceisgod - 04-09-2006

nah i understand. you drive a minivan, your wife has a fat ass, and you both watch cirque de soleil together

- GonzoStyle - 04-09-2006

diceisgod Wrote:nah i understand. you drive a minivan, your wife has a fat ass, and you both watch cirque de soleil together

I warned you hoon. You're good kid, but as long as DIG's around, you're only second best.

- Arpikarhu - 04-09-2006

Hoon Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:yeah whatever...enjoy your shitbox
i own a jeep wrangler.

you wouldn't understand.

i too own a new jeep wrangler. its true, they will never understand.

- Luna - 04-10-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:nah i understand. you drive a minivan, your wife has a fat ass, and you both watch cirque de soleil together

I warned you hoon. You're good kid, but as long as DIG's around, you're only second best.
ha ha ha

don't worry, Hooner, you'll always be dot's #1.

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!1

- diceisgod - 04-12-2006

haha your name's Dot. You must be 60 years old. How's Flo and Betty doing?

- Hoon - 04-12-2006

i'm second rate to that?
i demand a recount.

- diceisgod - 04-12-2006

it stings doesn't it