CDIH
Please help me to understand. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Please help me to understand. (/showthread.php?tid=2318)

Pages: 1 2

- Kid Afrika - 06-26-2002

The majority of the time nobody posts anything and threads remain relatively stagnant all day long. Then arpi comes along and posts some dumb ass thread about nothing and it's the most active thread on this board. What gives?

No I'm not jealous, I just don't want to rely on arpi's posts to keep me interested and posting.

- Ken'sPen - 06-26-2002

well Kid
I think most of us want to post.....
Arpi is one of the few people who can start a thread without Maynard running at bitching about it's worth.

Oh yeah,
Maynard starts lots of threads too,
they just aren't worth bothering with.

- LZMF1 - 06-26-2002

Quote:Oh yeah,
Maynard starts lots of threads too,
they just aren't worth bothering with.
so does ken's pen

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-26-2002

Wow Ken making jokes about Maynard being boring. This is about as original as Scream 3.

- The Sleeper - 06-26-2002

I'll give a straight answer. If I want to discuss entertainment, I go into the entertainment forum, If I want to discuss music, I go into the Music forum, If I want to discuss Sports, I go into the sports forum. If I want to bullshit with people and make wisass remarks, I go into the pit. There ya go.

Edited By The Sleeper on June 26 2002 at 3:59

- Ken'sPen - 06-26-2002

I wasn't joking.....
more people might be apt to post or start a thread if it wasn't for is Bitchiness.

- LZMF1 - 06-26-2002

Quote:I'll give a straight answer. If I want to discuss entertainment, I go into the entertainment forum, If I want to discuss music, I go into the Music forum, If I want to discuss Sports, I go into the sports forum. If I want to bullshit with people and make wisass remarks, I go into the pit. There ya go.
yeah!!!! what the sleeper said!

- Spitfire - 06-26-2002

sorry, I was busy swimming in my boss's pool....

- Ken'sPen - 06-26-2002

Arpi.....Mr. Too good to EVER return a PM no matter how important it is to me.... just sent me this....
Quote:stop posting in kids thread. it will be funnier if it dies now

LONG LIVE SLUGGO!!!!!
FUCK BOB!!!!!!:fuckoff:

- OAS - 06-26-2002

Neked?

- Maynard - 06-26-2002

Quote:sorry, I was busy swimming in my boss's pool....
Pictures? ;-)

- Arpikarhu - 06-26-2002

Quote:Arpi.....Mr. Too good to EVER return a PM no matter how important it is to me.... just sent me this....
Quote:

stop posting in kids thread. it will be funnier if it dies now
this a damned lie

- Spitfire - 06-26-2002

sorry to disappoint, I was wearing a bikini:-(
I'm not wearing any bra or undies now, though :thumbs-up: if it helps

- Arpikarhu - 06-26-2002

Quote:I'm not wearing any bra or undies now, though
is it humid where you are? are you sweaty? please say yes

- OAS - 06-26-2002

:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Maynard - 06-26-2002

Quote:I'm not wearing any bra or undies now, though if it helps
Pictures? ;-)

- Spitfire - 06-26-2002

yes! I was putting together a bunch of grills for a CNBC shooting in my boss's backyard next Wednesday (if you wanna see where I work it'll be on from 12-3, they'll be doing live segments from here), got all sweaty, and kept jumping in the pool to cool off...
it's a very um..productive day at work :-D

- GonzoStyle - 06-26-2002

One mans garbage is another mans treasure.

What entertains some may not enetertain you. Do I enjoy arpi's posts? Sometimes and yeah sometimes I think he should slit his wrists but that's why I always think from other standpoints. Sometimes people do not wanna think, they just wanna be jackasses. No matter how intelligent you are and how much you love intelligent movies you'll always wanna see some moronic comedy or empty action flick once in a while.

Examining posts and posting styles didn't work out well the first time. Cause instead of posting topics people posted about posting and it got boring. Before the defense shields come up I am not being critical of you afrika for asking, just a pre-emptive strike.

- Kid Afrika - 06-26-2002

I post threads when I can come up with something that I think will be fun. I'm sorry that I don't consider being a jack ass fun. However, as I stated above, I'm not bitching about arpi's thread, merely trying to understand. I'm not being defensive, just a pre-emptive rebuttle.

- GonzoStyle - 06-26-2002

Quote:Quote:

I'm not wearing any bra or undies now, though if it helps

Pictures?

Silly maymay like you would even know what to do with them.

Afrika no matter how much I dislike you at times I always give you the benefit cause I honestly do like you and think you are a valuable asset as a poster. I just gave you my opinion, yes stupidity can be contagious. But you have to understand we can't all be the same otherwise calling someone a darkie or a kike wouldn't be as fun. You can't be serious all the time. On the other hand you can't just fill the board with mindless drivel all the time.

Even now atleast you are creating interesting discusion and convo, but you too can be a cock and a jackass at times. Just re-read your post in Arpi's stroke thread.