CDIH
Wwe news & notes july 1st. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Wwe news & notes july 1st. (/showthread.php?tid=2408)

- GonzoStyle - 07-02-2002

- On Saturday, Bret Hart's condition became slightly more promising when he was able to wiggle a toe. This was considered to be a major improvement, although it appears that it will be a grueling ordeal for Bret, nevertheless.

- Summerslam tickets are on sale on 7/27 at 10 a.m. in New York. The pay per view itself will emanate from the Nassau Coliseum on 8/25.

- Despite the fact that the Vengeance commercial features Steve Austin prominently, it provides no indication that he will be returning for the event. Incidentally, the commercial was filmed months in advance, therefore it is still impossible to predict whether or not a reconciliation will ever be reached between Steve Austin and WWE.

- Former WCW commentator Mark Madden recently wrote an article in today’s Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, pointing out reasons why he feels WWE is headed in the same direction that WCW took before it died. He mentions that Stone Cold Steve Austin left the company, The Rock has put wrestling on the back burner while he pursues his wrestling career, has-beens clogging up the television time, such as Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker, the storylines are stupid and ridiculous, pleasing a handful of Internet insiders rather than the ample of fans who matter. Madden states that the boss’ daughter and a man who ran his wrestling promotion into bankruptcy head the creative team. Madden stated that Kurt Angle should be the top star in WWE, simply because he’s that good.

Paul Heyman was reportedly strongly against bringing the Rock back early due to a detailed plan which had been set up, involving Brock Lesnar and The Rock, that was supposed to play out upon The Rock's original return date in July.

Brock Lesnar seems to have settled down backstage since Curt Hennig was fired a couple of months ago. Before Hennig was fired, Lensar had been picking up some of his bad locker-room habits, including ribbing other wrestlers. Some wrestlers were taking offense to Lesnar's ribs.

Some of the wrestlers are worried about Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels gaining more "power" while Vince McMahon has been busy dealing with the Steve Austin situation.

- Hybrid - 07-02-2002

Quote:Madden stated that Kurt Angle should be the top star in WWE, simply because he’s that good.
i dont hate madden as much now.

Quote:i dont hate madden as much now.

Just picture him in his hawaian shirt... back yet?

- Sean Cold - 07-02-2002

That did it for me, I hope the cunt dies again.:firebounce:

- Hybrid - 07-02-2002

yea, i once again wish death upon him and his entire family.

When in doubt.....

[Image: Mark%20Maden.jpg]

- Skitchr4u - 07-02-2002

great, thanks gonz, i had that image out of my head!!