CDIH
It might have been asked before - But, i still need to know... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: It might have been asked before - But, i still need to know... (/showthread.php?tid=2914)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sean Cold - 08-01-2002

Why do coons get tattoos?

It just makes no fuckin sense to me in the least. What a waste of fuckin ink.

I saw this negroid at the corner store this morning, both arms covered in tribal. At first I thought he just had some birth defect or some shit and his arms were just extra crispy. It looked like fuckin shit.

How many options do colored folk have anyway? A black panther? oooooh, haven't seen that 5 billion times.

Kid A, I demand an answer from you on this subject.

- Spitfire - 08-01-2002

It's like skywriting in the dark....

- Ken'sPen - 08-01-2002

Why do lesbians like getting fucked by a woman with a strap on?

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 01 2002 at 09:38

- Buttmunch - 08-01-2002

This, folks, is another example of the white man trying to oppress the black man.

- Doc - 08-01-2002

Well, without that tear tattoo under their eye, how would you know that they've been in prison...other than by looking at their skin color I mean

Ba-Dum-Dum

- Sean Cold - 08-01-2002

Ken, what the fuck are you talking about?

Quote:Kid A, I demand an answer from you on this subject.

I am still waiting for the negroid's reply......

- OAS - 08-01-2002

White ink would work. They could be chalkboards.

- Buttmunch - 08-01-2002

Isn't Corpse half black?

- Ken'sPen - 08-01-2002

Quote:Ken, what the fuck are you talking about?

my teachers always asked me that too.......

Why not be with a man if your going to be with a butch manly chick with a strap on what the fuck.......

- Corpsegrinder13 - 08-01-2002

Yeah, where is the spook??

- Sean Cold - 08-01-2002

Quote:Isn't Corpse half black?

No, he is half Tequila and half irish.

Man, that must have been one fucked up house hold to grow up in.

I am still waiting for the brother's view on the issue at hand......

- Metalfan - 08-01-2002

Sean, since branding the fucks with hot irons is illegal these days......we has to be able to mark the darkies somehow :clueless:

Quote:No, he is half Tequila and half irish.

Man, that must have been one fucked up house hold to grow up in.

That's pretty insulting calling me Half Tequila. I am not a god damn Mexican. I'm 1/2 spic, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 German. Plus I onlt grew up with my mother. Just like a Spic father to run out on ya, but that's not the issue at hand! Ron, you wish you were half black, this way you could call Afrika a Nigga and not sound like complete racist. And where is the popcorn chicken king anyway????

- Buttmunch - 08-01-2002

Corpse, don't you have a tattoo of a transformer?

- Galt - 08-01-2002

Why does anyone get a tattoo? Talk about following the herd. And just think of how retarded it's going to look when they're 70

- Sean Cold - 08-01-2002

Why exactly is branding against the law? I fail to see what is wrong with it. In fact, it would help the spooks from raping people from thier own families or marrying thier long lost crackhead sister, Shamiquwa. Just one design for each tribe would sufice. Then, whenever a darkie commited a heinous crime or shit, we know who to point our fingers at. See, helpful so that all niggers won't be lumped together. It is a public service I tell you.

- Doc - 08-01-2002

Quote:you wish you were half black, this way you could call Afrika a Nigga and not sound like complete racist

That's why we don't drop the 'N' bomb...we just call him Token

Quote:Corpse, don't you have a tattoo of a transformer?

Butt, don't you have a tattoo of a shot glass/girl???

- Metalfan - 08-01-2002

Quote:I'm 1/2 spic, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 German

Dude......you're a fucking mess!!!1 :rofl:

- Spitfire - 08-01-2002

What do you have against tats, Galt? They've been around for centuries...