CDIH
Ken and joey fatone!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ken and joey fatone!! (/showthread.php?tid=3098)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

so i give ken a tour of the theater after he came to see the show. i introduce him to joey fatone and ken starts slobbering all over the guy like a 14 year old girl!! he wants autographs, and pictures with the guy. he wont stop telling him how great he is, and how joey is his favorite n'sync member. it was fucking embarrasing!!

- crx girl - 08-11-2002

so, in other words, ken came to the city and didn't visit me? [Image: azcrying.gif]

- FNMoron - 08-11-2002

:rofl: hahaha...
Ken is almost as gay as you....

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

you should have heard ken! he was telling joey all about his favorite n'sync songs and ran off the song lists from the albums from heart! i was mortified!

- Kid Afrika - 08-11-2002

Try and try, as I might... I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK... neither about you, or joey fatone, or ken's pen.

But, thanks for sharing. :angry: Rolleyes :angry:

- 112-1014160832 - 08-11-2002

who's a bigger fag......him for sucking him off or you for knowing him? :clueless:

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

Quote:who's a bigger fag......him for sucking him off or you for knowing him?
i work with the guy, idiot. we dont hang out. ken kept asking me to take a picture of them together but i declined. he finally asked one of fatones bodyguards to take it.

- 112-1014160832 - 08-11-2002

Did Ken at least clean your pipes for the introduction?

- Sean Cold - 08-11-2002

Quote:Try and try, as I might... I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK... neither about you, or joey fatone, or ken's pen.

But, thanks for sharing.

Wow, thats odd, i was just thinking that no matter how much people try, no one actually cares about a worthless half breed douche bag like yourself. Funny how everything in the world just comes full circle.

Kid, your act, lame

Your attempts at angst, lamer

The fact that niether whities nor darkies accept you, lamest.

- Jack - 08-11-2002

Quote:The fact that niether whities nor darkies accept you, lamest.

Is this a reference to the fabled "gray area" that I keep hearing about? :clueless:

- Kid Afrika - 08-11-2002

Quote:Kid, your act, lame
There's an act?
Quote:Your attempts at angst, lamer
Angst? Hardly.
Quote:The fact that niether whities nor darkies accept you, lamest.
Yeah, because acceptance is what I strive for.

Was it a bump on the head, or have you always been this stupid?

:moonie: :lookatme: :moonie:

- GonzoStyle - 08-11-2002

I am just soooooo excited that the Prodigal Son posted, he makes me feel sexy allover.

Edited By GonzoStyle on Aug. 11 2002 at 12:53

- Jack - 08-11-2002

:crackhead: I hate those people at Blockbuster. They interview me like June 1st or 2nd for a part time summer job while I'm not in school and tell me that I will need to come in for a second interview with the Store Manager before I can start. Well, I never got a call back till this Tuesday. I start school in 2 1/2 weeks. Fuckers.

- Sean Cold - 08-11-2002

Dude, you are just the biggest walking cunt this side of Froy. In fact, your cuntness actually dwarfs Froy. Did I get bumped on my head? No, niglet, I did not. As far as being stupid, coming from a phoney like yourself, that means nothing. Ohh, I know, why not sign up another account so you can post nice with people. That was your brilliant brain storm.

Wait, does this mean it's time for you to unviel your attack of personal info you have on me?

OOOOOOOO, I shudder at the thought.

I am not Maynard you silly piece of runny dog shit, I will not bow to a whiney cunt as yourself.

BTW, the smiles you posted, they have a white ass, i guess we know what side you are really on.

- Ken'sPen - 08-11-2002

so Joey shoved his number in my pocket.....
I am soooooooo gonna call.

Had a cute heart around it too.

Ken and Arpi played without me

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

- crx girl - 08-11-2002

ken, you told me you weren't gonna be gay anymore... you lied to me :disappointed:

Ken sluts around with everyone at lunches and shows, yet when I ask.. "sorry it's too far for me"

- Ken'sPen - 08-11-2002

joey said he would talk to me........

Fuckin sell-out hope "joey" cares for you like I did, have a nice lunch, backstabber.