CDIH
Adult diapers... - Pros and cons - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Adult diapers... - Pros and cons (/showthread.php?tid=3125)

Pages: 1 2

- IrishAlkey - 08-12-2002

Would it really be that bad to just relieve yourself where you stand?

Powder my bum and give me a bottle.

I look forward to the day I lose all control of my bladder.

- Rape Fantasizer - 08-12-2002

You do realize you don't need to lose bladder control of it to piss yourself, right?

- crx girl - 08-12-2002

i already lost it a long time ago :-o

- IrishAlkey - 08-12-2002

This thread's goal was accomplished quicker than expected.

Trish admitted she pisses herself by the second reply.

- GonzoStyle - 08-12-2002

alkey posts and here comes rape...

I REST MY CASE!!!

I agree though, what better than to just drink 10 hours straight at a party and not be bothered with bathroom breaks. espeically when you can't find one to relieve yourself in. Plus what a great surprise for your sexual partner of the night when they remove your pants.

- Rape Fantasizer - 08-12-2002

Sorry, it just happened that I had something to say regarding Alkey's post.

a likely story my young pretty.

- crx girl - 08-12-2002

Quote:Trish admitted she pisses herself by the second reply
:thumbs-up:

- OAS - 08-12-2002

They are not all they're cracked up to be. They get very saggy and uncomfortable.

OAS did his own self depricating old man joke and no one touched it..... I fear there is a disturbance in the force.

- Arpikarhu - 08-12-2002

hi! am i late? we knew you needed them OAS because you are old. how was that?...........shit

Oh I get it, cause he's old.

- OAS - 08-12-2002

I thought I wore them because the feel of clumping urine soaked absorbing fibers turned me on. I never knew I was old?

I assumed you were old cause everyone looks like their sig pics.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-12-2002

At my old job, I found a unopened package of Depends, put them on and wore them all day, granted I didn't pee or poop in them, but I think they gave me swamp ass....I wouldn't reccomend. :crackhead:

- OAS - 08-12-2002

Quote:At my old job, I found a unopened package of Depends, put them on and wore them all day,
You're getting me all hot again Polly.

Quote:I didn't pee or poop in them, but I think they gave me swamp ass....I wouldn't reccomend.

Atleast the contained the stench of your twat, I am sure your coworkers appreciated you not infesting the office with your stench. I think you should do it more often, cause I know I wouldn't wanna work in an atmosphere that smelled like the fulton fish market.

Quote:know I wouldn't wanna work in an atmosphere that smelled like the fulton fish market.

How many times do I have to tell you that the smell is actually the Fulton Fish Market and not me??? Undecided

We were nowhere near the fulton fish market when my head was between your legs.

Touche.