CDIH
When you get older - You'll understand... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: When you get older - You'll understand... (/showthread.php?tid=3205)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2002

Remember when you were a kid and teen, you would always hear.. "When you get older, you will understand." Well most of us, and I use the word "most" loosely here, have grown up. What have you realized?

I figured most of us are in too big a rush to grow up and regret not having our teen years back. Being an adult sucks ass at times, bills are no fun. Life is full of hurt and pain and back stabbing, but when the good comes it outweighs any bad.

- Kid Afrika - 08-16-2002

Dude, aren't you like 23?

- Tequila - 08-16-2002

Quote:What have you realized?
That banging a chick in the ass doesn't get her pregnant

My creto:

No matter how bad most situations get, they won't kill you. You can almost always make a come back. Besides, you have to fail in order to learn sometimes. It's not always a bad thing to do so.

Yeah I am 23, I meant "so far", sorry I didn't think I had to spell it out for the special ed group. I don't make threads about myself personally, some poeple are younger or older, this is a thread for everyone.

Sorry, I thought you would see the humor in my post, without my posting a :lol: .

- fbd - 08-16-2002

i miss being 8...those were the days.wake up, cartoons, breakfast, gi joes, lunch, micro machines, ninja turtles, dinner, ghostbusters, bed

Sorry afrika, my grievance is with others not you. I apologize, it's just been stressful trying to make things right. I just learned that, so there Confusedmokey:

- HedCold - 08-16-2002

this isn't the kookyness i had hoped for when voting for afrika in your new pal thread

- The Sleeper - 08-16-2002

life lessons are for pussies

Afrika is my new bestest pal, I forgot. Thanks hedcold, you aren't as worthless as I first thought.

- HedCold - 08-16-2002

glad i could help with something

- Tequila - 08-16-2002

Quote:Afrika is my new bestest pal, I forgot.
As soon as you start to stalk me you leave me for a negro?

- Gooch - 08-16-2002

he got tired of south of the border, perhaps

Quote:As soon as you start to stalk me you leave me for a negro?

I am still your stalker but you missed the 'gonzo needs a pal' vote. Afrika beat out sleeper, 7-6. He is my new bestest friend in the whole wide web.

Quote:he got tired of south of the border, perhaps

Tequilas dick had nothing to do with this, maybe when you get older you will understand.

- Tequila - 08-16-2002

Quote:he got tired of south of the border, perhaps
HA HA HA TOG

Your dick is TOG? When did you become Alkey?

- Tequila - 08-16-2002

Quote:Your dick is TOG? When did you become Alkey?
No I posted that before I saw your post and I know he was making a ref to me being a "spic". That is what the TOG is for.

- Luna - 08-16-2002

Interesting topic you've got going on here. :crackhead:
I think I'm older than most of you here.

Edited By LunaBabe on Aug. 16 2002 at 6:28

- Gooch - 08-16-2002

Some stuff comes to mind:

Time is fleeting

Nothing is forever

Everyone is fallible

It's not just about the goals I set, but really about how I get there

Nobody owes me anything

I am responsible for everything...if someone fucked it up for me, it's my fault for giving them that chance in the first place