CDIH
Would you... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Would you... (/showthread.php?tid=3279)

Pages: 1 2

- Arthur Dent - 08-22-2002

Would you date an amputee?

If it was an attractive person in every other way, but was completely missing a leg or an arm, would you still go out with them? Think the sex would be weird, or would you look forward to trying out new and imaginative positions?

- Sean Cold - 08-22-2002

no, nuff said.

- Kid Afrika - 08-22-2002

Would you...

Please post a thread that is not a poll or a survey? Christ on a pony, it's getting fucking redundant already, AD.

- Arthur Dent - 08-22-2002

There was this magazine show covering a woman track runner. She was really cute. Almost model quality.

Then they showed she had no legs, just these special springy composite legs designed for running. And then normal looking plastic legs for walking around.

Got to wondering what that must be like, ya know.

I saw an article about Fuel Cell powered cars, did I post a thread about?

- Hybrid - 08-22-2002

you post alot of threads

Who?

- Hybrid - 08-22-2002

not you. your post wasnt there when i posted.

- Hey Ladi - 08-22-2002

KID! Aren't you the one that says post more topics!!???? Aaaargh, must we first clear them with YOU to see if they are WORTHY! Confuseduicide:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-22-2002

Quote:they are WORTHY!

Damn you Ladi for getting this stuck in my head.... :bow: We're not worthy, we're not worthy...we're scum... :crackhead:
[Image: ww1.gif]

- Ken'sPen - 08-22-2002

Quote:KID! Aren't you the one that says post more topics!!???? Aaaargh, must we first clear them with YOU to see if they are WORTHY!

HaHa,
Ladi didn't get the memo.

- Luna - 08-22-2002

Quote:Would you date an amputee?
No. I would not date or desire to have sex with an amputee.

Ya know if I was home, I could post some hot nude pics of amputees :loveya:

- DGW - 08-22-2002

Great some old wrinkled up broad missing an appendage.
Just what we need Polly.

:moonie:

- Ken'sPen - 08-22-2002

Quote:Great some old wrinkled up broad missing an appendage.
If she showed up at Bar 9 Alkey would do her.

- DGW - 08-22-2002

I doubt it
He still has Silera and Ants

- Hey Ladi - 08-22-2002

I would, as long as he still had the 3rd leg.

If it was your stump, would you let someone lick it?

Nope my amputee pics are not old people...nothing hotter than a man with no legs and just a schlong.

Quote:KID! Aren't you the one that says post more topics!!???? Aaaargh, must we first clear them with YOU to see if they are WORTHY!
No no no, but no thread is beyond criticism, nor is any poster. BAH! You just don't get it, do you? (Yeah, I know, typical response... but, come on people...)

AD continually posts threads from the peripheral, with out ever getting himself involved. It's like he wants to see our answers before he'll give up his. Kind of like the kid that says, "hey, you ever eat candy off the floor?". Knowing full well he has done it, but if you answer NO, then he can say, "me either, that's disgusting". It irked me, so I said something. Sorry, that I have upset you so by criticizing a thread posted by someone else. Maybe you should post a thread and see if I criticize yours.

- Hybrid - 08-22-2002

so...you ever eat candy off the floor kid?