CDIH
I've got friends in low places..... - Or, how far will you go for a friend - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I've got friends in low places..... - Or, how far will you go for a friend (/showthread.php?tid=3325)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sean Cold - 08-26-2002

I had this one friend that was the biggest zero of all time when it came to women. He probally couldn't even score a prostitute. Everyone we hung out with knew it as well. They used to dog him non stop because he was the last virgin in our group. It was quite sad seeing your best friend getting called Vman and having to laugh along because how funny it was. So, one day, we hatched a plan to get people to leave him alone. We went to a party and concocted an elaborate story that he actually scored. It was a party up in Wastechester County and non of our friends were there so it was a can't miss gig. The story was actually about what I went through that night but when we told it, we just switched me with him when we got back to the city. It actually worked a little to well because I think after a while, the moron actually started believing the heaping pile of shit we shoveled.

How far have you peeps gone to help a friend?

- Arthur Dent - 08-26-2002

In highschool, I used my computer to forge a report card for someone. His mom worked in the administative office of another public school, so he was able to swipe some blank report card paper. It worked for all of two weeks before she found out the truth from the school. Ended up getting him in more trouble than if he just gave the failing grades to her in the first place. But, the guy never ratted me out. Said he got it from some kid in school or something.

- Maynard - 08-26-2002

I don't really have a story like that, but I've never turned down a friend in need. If they ask me to do something, or help with something, I simply ask what time and where.

I don't mind for a second giving up a few minutes, hours, or even a whole day for a friend.

- Jack - 08-26-2002

I left the room when things between him and his girl started to heat up. Think the fucker returned the favor though? Asshole.

- Hey Ladi - 08-26-2002

Quote:Think the fucker returned the favor though?
Idiot, cockblocker or voyeur?

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

Quote:Idiot, cockblocker or voyeur?

Jack likes to call him Dad....
he never understood why your own mom can't be a MYLF

I am like Maynard,
I don't know if I have any real cool stories to tell, but I have walked into an ass kicking, dug fence holes for days, cut down trees, basically whatever I am called upon to do.

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 26 2002 at 12:14

- Maynard - 08-26-2002

Quote:I am like Maynard,
You have a squirrel on your chin too???

BUDDY! :thumbs-up:

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

only on the weekends when I don't shave,
and by Sunday it's a little thicker than yours. :-D

but BUDDY all the same. :loveya:

- Jack - 08-26-2002

Quote:Idiot, cockblocker or voyeur?

Drunken Idiot.

- Maynard - 08-26-2002

You havent seen mine lately Ken. I should take a new picture....

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

NICE!!! sure thing!!!!!

or are we still talking about your facial hair.......

- Hey Ladi - 08-26-2002

That's not his nose

- Arthur Dent - 08-26-2002

Quote:That's not his nose

gives new meaning to "brown noser"

- Maynard - 08-26-2002

Back on topic.....have you ever helped a friend with something that you didn't want to? Something that you just new was wrong but did it because they were a friend?

I've done it a few times, and it eats me up inside, but I do it anyway because they are a friend. Nothing illegal, but still, just awkward things that just didn't feel right to me.

- Hey Ladi - 08-26-2002

No, the grave was already open .... i just reached in & took the watch.

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

A friend gave me his girlfriend once.
that was kind of odd.....
She really liked me, and he was interested in another girl....
so he just gave her to me.....

not much of a hunt in that scenerio.

- Maynard - 08-26-2002

Did you post that in the right thread Ken? :clueless:

It was kind of a crossover that could have fit in this or the hunt thread.

- Rape Fantasizer - 08-26-2002

I'm like maynard, I do whatever my friends need of me. I think the furthest I've gone for a friend was 2 months ago when I bought him a car. But he is paying me back, so it's not really out of my way.

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

anyone here gots a woman they need to get rid of.....
for an afternoon or so?

- Sean Cold - 08-26-2002

Quote:Back on topic.....have you ever helped a friend with something that you didn't want to?

I guess I should have included that in my opening statement, your honor.