CDIH
2002 giants season - Where all misery welcomes company - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2002 giants season - Where all misery welcomes company (/showthread.php?tid=4024)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- x-file - 10-29-2002

I haven't seen this one or found one so I figure there are people like me who are just so disgusted with them that they don't even want to talk about it. But after last nights horrible game I have to vent.
Granted they got a bad break with the touchback that should of been held onto and scored a TD. But other than that why bother suit up runningbacks if there gonna run up the middle evertime for 2 yards, or pitch it out to Tiki to run to the sideline every other time.
And collins does not throw downfield anymore. First 2 games he threw alot of downfield passes, now he just dumps off to his RB's.
I think it's time to dump either Fassell or Payton, somebodys got to go.

- fbd - 10-29-2002

Quote:I haven't seen this one or found one
i've never understood why we need distinct threads for individual teams. do you follow a team, or a sport?

- Teenweek - 10-30-2002

Giants season over. Jets season over. Knicks season over. Rangers season maybe. When do pitchers and cathers report?

- diceisgod - 10-30-2002

Jeremy Shockey should retire now. He has nothing left to prove.

- PeterDragon - 10-30-2002

Leave it to dig to stir the ashes after the Giants are cremated.

Quote:When do pitchers and cathers report?
What is that, a lisp? :burnfucker:

- Keyser Soze - 10-30-2002

the giants have to be the most frustrating team to be a fan of. they are constantly mediocre, bordering on a decent team but never getting it done. they moved the ball so well but couldnt convert anything on monday night in a game that could have shifted their season. its sad, its painful and its annoying. thats why i've resorted to becoming a passing raiders fan the past few years, at least they wait until the playoffs to start choking.

- PeterDragon - 10-31-2002

Quote:the giants have to be the most frustrating team to be a fan of
If you think it is tough to be a Giants fan, try being a Jets fan sometime. We have our one moment of glory when most here weren't born yet. Giants won Super bowl 2x in last 16 yrs and appeared in another. Jets were predicted to be AFC champion contenders, and can't get out of their own way. Giants are having the kind of season you might have predicted.

Giants may have had Ray Handley, but Jets have had Rich Kotite, AND Joe Walton (and Pete Carrol)
It may not be good, but trust me it is worse in Green. :-(

- x-file - 11-02-2002

Going to the game this weekend against Jax. I think the Giants will be throwing long all day. All this talk about Collins afraid to go long will make this one a good one. Giants will score early and put this one to rest. At least I hope they will....

:toast:

- x-file - 11-04-2002

The bottom line is we got the win. But Holy crap. How do you let a 24-0 lead drop to 7pt lead with 2 minutes left? I think the offense looked a lot smoother with Fassel running it. Reminded us of the 2 years ago. Lets just hope this carries over to next weeks game.

- x-file - 11-13-2002

Giants signed Herman Moore. He was good....about age 30 not at age 50. They had to do something with only Toomer left. They play the skins this week. Armstead will be looking for revenge. Not gonna be a good week.

- Teenweek - 11-13-2002

Redskins suck!

- JerseyThunder - 11-25-2002

Dear God in heaven above, Collins and whoever signed him to that two year extension should be shot!!!! :angry: :angry: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: Confuseduicide:

- diceisgod - 11-25-2002

Is it safe to say they suck now?

If that faggot collins isn't fumbling, he's throwing int's. I truly hate that fucker!!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-25-2002

if any giants fan actually thought at any time, that the giants were going to beat the texans, you should go kill yourself

giants suck

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!

Duce won't help philly against the niner's tommorow.

im sorry, but who just lost to the texans?

and just who will lose to the niner's tommorow?

Do you really think Koy Detmer is gonna get the eagles to the playoffs???? AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's as funny as thinking Kerry Collins is gonna get the Giants a super bowl win!!

its cool though, both of your favorite teams lost to the texans, cowboys and the giants

- x-file - 11-25-2002

I.....words can't.......Expansion.....Missed Field Goal.......Interception.......UGH
Confuseduicide: