CDIH
There was a day - When............ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: There was a day - When............ (/showthread.php?tid=7129)

Pages: 1 2

- Hoon - 08-13-2003

Billy Joel was considered "Punk".

- Hoon - 08-13-2003

There was a day when...

It was cool to have a Skoal can imprint in your back pocket.

- Hoon - 08-13-2003

There was a day when....

I knew every word to The J. Giels Band's "Centerfold"

- Goatweed - 08-13-2003

there was a day when Hoon was cool...

ok, no there wasn't.

- Kid Afrika - 08-13-2003

There was a day when white people ruled popular fashion...

Welcome to FUBU.

- LyricalGomez - 08-13-2003

Fubu was popular like 3-4 years ago, get with the times

- Kid Afrika - 08-13-2003

FUBU remains the defiant aspect of balck culture adopted by white people. Never before has there been a more outright statement against white people stealing black culture than existed with FUBU. I agree, their time is done, but it is not forgotten. Hell, I wish that black and white people would join hands in the irradication(sp?) of white kids wearing "wave caps". "You do not have, nor will you ever have, "waves". It's just not something that occurs with fine, straight, hair.

And yes, I realize that the purported definition of the acronym FUBU is For Us By Us, meaning for street people by street people... however, I think we can all read a bit into it considering it is a company run by blacks and latinos...

- diceisgod - 08-13-2003

There was a day when i had better things to do.

- GonzoStyle - 08-13-2003

Quote:FUBU remains the defiant aspect of balck culture adopted by white people. Never before has there been a more outright statement against white people stealing black culture than existed with FUBU.

Karl Kani

- HollywoodJewMoses - 08-13-2003

yeah, KK was before fubu, and doesnt a white guy own FUBU?

- The Jays - 08-13-2003

Quote:FUBU remains the defiant aspect of balck culture adopted by white people. Never before has there been a more outright statement against white people stealing black culture than existed with FUBU.

What about black people straightening their hair?

- Velociti - 08-13-2003

nah I thought that four black guys owned fubu... high profile black guys at that

yeah i didnt think it was true i was just trying to make the black one angry

I loved when they started the rumors that FUBU was owned by two jewish guys, then all the other companies started getting dumped on with rumors. Like a member of the KKK actually owned Timberland shoe company, the tommy hillfiger racist comments and the fake maya angelou poems.

Good times.

i love you

The 7 day theory proves that tupac is coming back this year in september. Cause we all know he could keep quiet for 7 years.

- The Sleeper - 08-13-2003

cool, I can invite him to my bday party!

- I steal watermelons - 08-13-2003

Why does all Black popular culture look like a commercial

Silly Negroes

If Tupac shows up to your party we can all be like "I THOUGHT THIS WAS A NO NIGGER PARTY" Then point and giggle at eachother as Tupac stands there all confused cause he doesn't get our inside jokes. Then we'll be like "that's what you get for being away for 7 years, fuckin loser". Then watch him run away crying and spend the rest of the night arguing over who gets credit for chasing Tupac out of the party and off the board before he even posted.

Good times.

- The Sleeper - 08-13-2003

GREAT times