CDIH
Tonights the night part 3!!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Tonights the night part 3!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=9461)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 10-09-2004

2nd presidential debate, I almost forgot till my cousin called just now.

Watching Bush trying to walk and talk at the same time is like watching a high wire balancing act.

So now it goes from saddam has weapons, to saddam didnt have weapons, to now saddam was gonna make weapons.

Kerry just used the term "lemme tell you staight up" if he'd have followed it with a "yo", he'd have won my vote.

- Sir O - 10-09-2004

Dubya started surprisingly strong and kept things relatively even, but he's starting to break down...

There's a rumor on the internets about the draft.

I wonder which internet bush has, I bet his internet says saddam has weapons.

- Sir O - 10-09-2004

POLAND!!!!!!

wow Bush just lost.

TELL TONY BLAIR WE'RE GOIN ALONE!!!!!!!

hahahahaha, kerry just slammed him.

If missouri dedicated its troops it'd be the second largest country in the coalition.

- Sir O - 10-09-2004

"I don't see how you can win in Iraq is you say we shouldn't have been there in the first place." -Dubya

"I don't see how you can fill this hole if you didn't dig it in the first place."

NEED SOME WOOD, LOLOLOL!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 10-09-2004

bush is truly clueless. even when on the attack he only makes vague rah rah statements and never ever says anything of substance.

- Keyser Soze - 10-09-2004

when he talks it seems like he's mildly retarded.

- Arpikarhu - 10-09-2004

i bet the only reason he can speak at all is that he has a plastic mold of cheneys hand in his ass to simulate his usual speaking mode.

- The Sleeper - 10-09-2004

I'm just glad Bush touched on that hot button issue of slavery

I forget who said it but it was one of the funniest lines on the bill maher show a couple weeks ago.

"The biggest casualty in the bush administration has been his slaughter of the english language... suiciders isn't even a word!!"

I am not a bush supporter, he is a horrible speaker but I kinda cringe when people say he's a moron, etc. I mean yeah he's clueless at times but you can't be a complete moron and be president of the largest power in the world. How many people can say they've been president, agree with him or not you can't really call him a moron.

He has moronic tendancies but it's his most endearing quality.

They both had a good debate but I think kerry won it again, I agree with arpi bush relies on his humor and one liners and quips to win over the crowd. The thing that irks me most is when he waits for laughter or applause after a witty remark and then when it doesn't come he breaks into a little laugh, but when he does laugh his body goes into an exageratted contortion kinda like when dana carvey would mock Bush sr's laugh.

- The Sleeper - 10-09-2004

Kerry killed Bush on the abortion issue. He laid out exactly why he voted against those bills and bush was like UHHH YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE !!!!!

I was always partial to infamous.

WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE!!!

- Arpikarhu - 10-09-2004

bon jovi lover!!!! fag!!!!

Indeed that is my favorite bon jovi song but I am far from a bon jovi fan.

- crx girl - 10-09-2004

i was interested in watching until my entire section was reserved for some democratic club to sit and watch it and then proceded to bitch about the dj playing music while not even spending any money. and i didn't even get to pay attention to the game because they were being so fucking needy. blech, so anyway, can someone post a summary of it or shall i just wait to read the impartial analyses in the post and news tomorrow?

- Arpikarhu - 10-09-2004

being a waitress/bartender must be a great job except for that whole serving customers part. who the hell do they think they are?