CDIH
who was the first person you ever talked to - from oa/cdih in real life - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: who was the first person you ever talked to - from oa/cdih in real life (/showthread.php?tid=9485)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 10-13-2004

If you never met anyone, feel free to make up a story

I think mine was fyfetallica when I went and saw brian regan with oa.com people at caroline's in early 2001. I'm pretty sure no one who went to that still posts here!

- Gooch - 10-13-2004

Sean Cold at the WWF restaurant...met Gonzo, Grumpy, DrunkHeston...smoked pot with Ol Dirty, Stinky and Suzie.

- Black Lazerus - 10-13-2004

the first person I spoke to was gonzo, he said some black joke and i said some fat joke.

- Jack - 10-13-2004

Do phone calls count?

If they do, then it was Sean Cold. We were working on the site one night before anyone even knew that I was helping out and something got majorly screwed up so he called me so we could talk as we worked.

I have also had numerous conversations with Gonzo.

- HedCold - 10-13-2004

i think trish and rape, they were weirded out i recognized them from pictures online

I thought the answer for hedcold would be joobies!

- HedCold - 10-13-2004

oh yea!

- Goatweed - 10-13-2004

I think I spoke to gonzo first, but met jays, gonzo, trish and a bunch of you on that night where we hung outside Wheeler's until 4AM and it was like 20 below, but ragging on Trish seemed to keep us warm for a while.

I never spoke to or met anyone when .com was around.

- drusilla - 10-13-2004

alkey & arelis called me cause they were going to a bar in queens one night, but i wasn't able to meet them out. so i met them at 7b a few weeks later where i met george, jackie, momo, PB, eric, trish, maynard & maybe someone else. i hung out with that small group for a while before venturing to bar 9 a month or 2 later.

- Danked - 10-13-2004

The first OA.com pool tourney. I classified myself as a beginner so I was sent to the corner table with the rest of the losers. Of which I can remember only Tricia and IsDononthePhone. I remember Sean Cold walking around trying to look mean and Grumpy who was running around like a douche with a clipboard organizing who played whom.

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2004

Black Lazerus Wrote:the first person I spoke to was gonzo, he said some black joke and i said some fat joke.
You were already at the table with froy, I can't let you forget your old buddy.

First board person I met in person was upuauat at the espn zone on that fateful night.

- Galt - 10-13-2004

me and Seph went to elementary school together.

- lush - 10-13-2004

I've known George since I was 15 and I hated Beth when I first met her and for months after.

- drusilla - 10-13-2004

i still hate you

lush Wrote:I've known George since I was 15 and I hated Beth when I first met her and for months after.
Beth=Sleeper

- lush - 10-13-2004

No, no... you are the inverse

- Sir O - 10-13-2004

The Brain...

- drusilla - 10-13-2004

lush Wrote:No, no... you are the inverse
that should make him feel so much better.

I don't get it!

- lush - 10-13-2004

I'm a joker. What more can I say?