Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallen Firefighter Memorial Golf Outing
On August 1st 2009 I, with the rest of my Fire Department, lost a Lieutenant, a friend and a brother. Harold Curtis was working at a local race track by operating a safety crew truck when a car wrecked. Harold went into action to assist the driver and make sure nothing else bad happened when he inevitably fell from the truck, hitting his head, and later dying.

Now, I may have lost a brother and friend like I've said, but the bigger issue is that 3 young girls have lost Dad and a wonderful woman, who is also on my department, has lost her Husband.

I, and many of my firefighting brothers have been working our assess off to raise money for the family of Harold Curtis so that they can try to put their lives back together. Michelle only works a part time job as a school bus driver and because Harold had no health insurance and very little life insurance means money has become an issue.

Please help support our Harold Curtis Jr. Memorial Golf outing by either signing up to golf, or finding a way to sponsor a cart/hole.

You can PM me for details.

[Image: golfflyer.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Messages In This Thread