YourMomsBox!
The Shield Season 3... - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Visual Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Shield Season 3... (/showthread.php?tid=2520)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Shield Season 3... - Subzero316 - 02-23-2004

The first episode of season 3 will be....

Playing Tight

Vic and the Strike Team must disarm two rival gangs on the brink of war. Dutch and Claudette investigate a money train robbery and the murder of two Armenian gangsters.

The Shield Season 3... - madmick - 02-23-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Subzero316

The first episode of season 3 will be....

Playing Tight

Vic and the Strike Team must disarm two rival gangs on the brink of war. Dutch and Claudette investigate a money train robbery and the murder of two Armenian gangsters.

Is it starting tonight?

The Shield Season 3... - Subzero316 - 02-23-2004

No it's not starting tonight, the season premiere will be march 9. Just wanted to let everyone know what the first episode will be.

The Shield Season 3... - Grizzly - 02-23-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Gonzo
I love the show but sadly I also have cablevision and do not get FX.

Fuck Cablevision - I hate those bastards.

Fortunatley, I don't have to deal with them anymore, and I'm eagerly awaiting Season 3!!!

Soprano's on Sunday, Shield on Tuesday - gonna be a good week for TV!!!

The Shield Season 3... - Flock of Moosen - 02-24-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Subzero316
Dutch and Claudette investigate a money train robbery

I thought Claudette was put in charge of the station at the end of Season 2. What is she doing dealing with investigations?

The Shield Season 3... - Grizzly - 02-24-2004

I thought Claudette passed on the job, myself.

The Shield Season 3... - Grizzly - 03-09-2004

Well, now that I rewatched Season 2, you may be right - Claudette does say she'd take the job, but it seems like Aceveda will be around for awhile longer - he only won the primary election at the end of Season 2, so I bet he's still around until the election.

Either way, I cannot fucking WAIT for tonight!

(Top)

The Shield Season 3... - Subzero316 - 03-10-2004

What did everyone think of the first episode of season 3?

I thought it was worth the wait, the preview episode's look just as good, can't wait for next week.

The Shield Season 3... - Grizzly - 03-10-2004

I agree Sub - great start for the new season.

You catch that V-Chip commercial before it strated? Huy. . .

I think Vic and the boys are in fro some serious shit this season - between the marked bills, Aceveda bringing in the new team (that scene in the coming attraction when they walk in on the Undercover squad in the Striketeam's room - nice), and Claudette making like the black bitch cop from hell, shit's gonna go down.

The only thing I don't really care for is the tension build up between Shane and Tevan. Kinda cliche.

The Shield Season 3... - x-filed - 03-31-2004

I don't know if anybodys been watching the whole 3rd season so far, but this might be the best season so far. This weeks was a good episode, complete with some black tail and all. Next weeks look like it will be pretty intense also.