CDIH
Rules & regs - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Rules & regs (/showthread.php?tid=2321)

Pages: 1 2

- Kid Afrika - 06-26-2002

At my office, we have an employee of the month parking space. There hasn't been an employee of the month appointed in the last 8 months or so. So, some people have been parking in the space. HR put out an e-mail stating that this space, and all marked spaces, were not to be used by employees.

At a workmate's children's school, nobody is allowed to have peanut butter because one kid is allergic.

There are laws mandating that it is illegal to talk on your celly in the car while driving. But, there is not law about reading the newspaper, shaving, or putting on makeup while driving.
(Ok, there is a law that covers all of it, it's called "Careless Driving - operating a motor vehicle without due care and caution")

What rules and regs drive you bonkers?

- GonzoStyle - 06-26-2002

Quote:What rules and regs drive you bonkers?

Emancipation proclomation.

Besides that it's not really a legal rule but a religious one. While I don't follow it, it always got to me. In my religion which is judiasm ofcourse you're supposed to observe the sabbath day. No work, no TV, no telephone, no driving, etc. That's supposed to secure your place in heaven? It's called a fuckin day off is what it is. There are dozens or rules that get broken but it pisses me off that people can be so blind that they observe this. Lets face facts when the law was written TV, Telephone, hell underwear was not even on people's horizon.

- Kid Afrika - 06-26-2002

Manifest Destiny

Do I really have to go into why?

- GonzoStyle - 06-26-2002

The sig pic limitations rule

- Sephiroth - 06-26-2002

The fire regulations at my old Job in Scarsdale were ridiculous. Every 6-9 months, the fire marshall would make his rounds, and since we were across the street from the Fire Dept., we usually got hit up first. I remember the worst one was the time we got 2 citations: one fore having the store organized in a unsafe manner (we organized the shelves in a certain way so we could see everything in the store from the cashier's desk, as there was a problem with shoplifiting), and we were forced to move all the shelves so they would form Aisles that would point to the door so a evacuation was easier. The second was for not having the Fire Extenguisher readily available in case of a emergency. What was it not available you ask? Because a small garbage can was right beneath it and "preventing quick access to it". Each ticket was about $40, but if we get anymore they triple or something like that.

- Arpikarhu - 06-26-2002

they didnt have any trouble with you blocking the aisle and preventing an orderly exit?:lol:

- onehung - 06-26-2002

Quote:What rules and regs drive you bonkers?
All of em, Fuck authority.

Edited By onehung on June 26 2002 at 6:31

- Sephiroth - 06-26-2002

Quote:they didnt have any trouble with you blocking the aisle and preventing an orderly exit?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Go have a temper tantrum.

- Arpikarhu - 06-26-2002

relax, big guy. take it easy. we are all having fun. here, this should help calm you down:[Image: twinkie.gif]

- diceisgod - 06-26-2002

The legality of insurance companies.

These fucking loan shark cocksuckers are holding America hostage. It should work like this: buy something or have services rendored and then....Pay for them and be responsible for yourself and your actions!! Do you think George Washington had to bring referals to his barber/dentist when he got his fucking wooden teeth put in? Did his father have top pay a $500 dollar deductable when the little cocksucker chopped down that cherry tree? If so, who was on the bills he payed with?

- Galt - 06-27-2002

gravity

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

more information

- Maynard - 06-27-2002

Whore!

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

you are right maymay. i am sorry everyone. this link is much better:much better link

- Maynard - 06-27-2002

Amateur.

Try this one.

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

not bad. ok, try this bad boy

- Maynard - 06-27-2002

That joke was funny the first time you did it. Rolleyes

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

Quote:That joke was funny the first time you did it.
this is coming from a guy who cant even hold his own with ken

- Maynard - 06-27-2002

What the hell are you babbling about now?

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

as if you didnt know [Image: orngwink.gif]