CDIH
What's your taboo fantasy? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's your taboo fantasy? (/showthread.php?tid=3288)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- GonzoStyle - 08-22-2002

What do you wish you could do but know you can never do. What's the one experience you wanna have and dream about, yet will never achieve?

Mine is killing someone.

I would love to know the rush of snuffing out someones life. I mentioned it in chat yesterday and then dreamt of it.

Mainly i would love to choke someone and stare in their eyes and watch them cry, moan, and gasp for breath. I would love to watch life escape their eyes and feel them fight and kick. To feel them try to grab my arms and cry and beg for their life. Thenas they take their last gasp of life, I'd smirk at them and just say "shhhhhhh".

That'd be cool.

(This was an honest fantasy, I'm not trying to be wacky.)

Seriously be honest no matter how sick or taboo or lame, what's your fantasy. Not something you will do in the future but something you wanna do but can't.

- Arthur Dent - 08-22-2002

Paging Rapefantasizer. Rapefantasizer to the thread please.

- Keyser Soze - 08-22-2002

ooooooooooooooooooooooo k!

::Confusedlowly and quietly walks away from gonzo:::

- Hey Ladi - 08-22-2002

Go on a cross country bank robbing spree... like Bonnie & Clyde. Take the money & hide out in Mexico, go to Europe, always running & hiding & using fake names. Living richly for a short while, then having to rob someone else. Sail around the world with a trunk full of money on a small sailboat. :thumbs-up: Yeah, that'd be cool.

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

killing someone would be good. so would kidnapping some hottie , tieing her up, and violating her endlessly for a couple of days.

- Galt - 08-22-2002

More than just murder, mine would be slowly killing someone via experiments. Performing surgeries essentially. Just take a look at what makes the body work and what happens when I do.....THIS.

And this one.....

OK.

This one is bad. No sexual pleasure or anything, but it's just something that happens, and I'm curious why people are so into it.....

fucking an infant. And I mean like less than a year infant. So young that they don't even look like a person yet. It would obviously have to be a girl or else that would be gay. Would she choke to death if I got a blow job? Could I even physically enter her vagina even with a lot of lube? I mean, I'm pretty small, but I'm not THAT small. I have thought of this before even reading this thread, and yes I am a lesser person than you are because of it.

I apologize.

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

you are one fucked up dude!

- Spitfire - 08-22-2002

edit....woah! galt! :-o

Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams...live like the beginning of that movie...Dope grown everywhere, have a huge compound to live in the middle of nowhere, Hell, even drive the Nice Dreams ice cream truck around, selling Thai sticks to all.

or did anyone ever read Imagica? Like the 2 main characters in the book, I would love to just forget who I was every 10 years and have to restart it all over again...

Edited By Spitfire on Aug. 22 2002 at 3:26

I knew Ladi would have something. :loveya:

Do not tell me I am the only one whose had an interest in killing someone. Imagine the rush of taking someones life? Oh god watching them..... Confusedmokey: :firebounce: Confusedmokey:

- HedCold - 08-22-2002

Quote:This one is bad. No sexual pleasure or anything, but it's just something that happens, and I'm curious why people are so into it.....

fucking an infant. And I mean like less than a year infant. So young that they don't even look like a person yet. It would obviously have to be a girl or else that would be gay. Would she choke to death if I got a blow job? Could I even physically enter her vagina even with a lot of lube? I mean, I'm pretty small, but I'm not THAT small. I have thought of this before even reading this thread, and yes I am a lesser person than you are because of it.

I apologize.

i don't think shea would approve of that

- The Sleeper - 08-22-2002

not to be a poopy pants, but I don't think I would find killing someone the least bit amusing...that being said, I'd love to be part of a public stoning...

- Metalfan - 08-22-2002

Patience Gonz....not all of us are as well thought out as you are :bouncer:

- Spitfire - 08-22-2002

I wouldn't kill just one person, I'd probably go on a mass shooting-spree, top of the water tower type deal...ooo! I thought of it, like the top of the Capitol Building, after the State of the Union address...shoot all the Senators, the President, all the dumbass reporters down

(to the FBI checking in, this is just a joke fantasy.)

Edited By Spitfire on Aug. 22 2002 at 3:35

- Maynard - 08-22-2002

Wow.....you people are fucked!

I've never wanted to kill someone, and I've NEVER even thought about fucking children.

I think the only "taboo" thing I'd want to do is become a woman for a while. Just to see how I got treated differently, what it's like for them to have an orgasm. What it feels like at that time of the month.

- Arthur Dent - 08-22-2002

I'd want to make Rapefantasizer's fantasy come true.

Sniping people off a roof or just mass shooting people is a pussy way to do it. You have to be able to stare them in the face and let them know you will be the one to take their life. Plus then when one beings to fear death, he wants to live even more than ever before. It's fuckin sweet.

The fucking the infant is pretty cool though Galt :thumbs-up:

- The Sleeper - 08-22-2002

Quote:and I've NEVER even thought about fucking children.
you just did...

- Arpikarhu - 08-22-2002

no surprise there maynerd. running true to form as usual.

- Galt - 08-22-2002

I just found out that the girl I am seeing used to have a clit ring.

Is that more of an appropriate taboo, you puritans?

- Spitfire - 08-22-2002

I'm not that sadistic GS. Distant shots are less messy, I don't want to stare into their eyes before they die...I just want to do the world a favor by getting rid of them all

How bout this one, get one of those electromagnetic bombs and bring the world back to Day 1
<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on Aug. 22 2002 at 3:36