CDIH
HI.. - New Here - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: HI.. - New Here (/showthread.php?tid=4581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Arthur Dent - 12-31-2002

My friends are all staying home with their spouses/significant others tonight. Don't want to bar hop alone tonight, so my only option is a house party where everyone is at least 10 years older or younger than me. Rolleyes

- DGW - 12-31-2002

uh oh
no bf out on new years eve?
no disrespect but woman take new years eve to an extreme
like if yah don't kiss them right at the stroke of midnight you did something wrong
i find it very funny....and annoying

- PollyannaFlower46 - 12-31-2002

I'm going to a party that I have fears will be raided by the police :-o I'm hearing bad things

Quote:I'm going to a party that I have fears will be raided by the police :-o I'm hearing bad things

Now THAT'S a party!!!!! :thumbs-up: Lucky girl.

- kindred - 12-31-2002

I'm having a party at my house, Dent. Come on over! Anyone that comes over though, has to spend the night. I don't want anyone's death or the cause of anyone else's death on my conscious. Call me selfish... :-D

Thanks Kindred, but with a 6 hour flight and all, it'll be tomorrow before I got there. :thumbs-up: :loveya:

If anyone tries to kiss me at midnight, I'll cut their tongues out.

Quote:no disrespect but woman take new years eve to an extreme
like if yah don't kiss them right at the stroke of midnight you did something wrong
i find it very funny....and annoying
My idiot friend is going to hunt down her crush at midnight and plant one on him. I'm bringing my camera so I'll always have something to laugh at.

- Metalfan - 12-31-2002

Does it really matter?

- kindred - 12-31-2002

No.

New Years Eve is a stupid holiday that is built up to be something more, it only feels really good if you can be with the people you care about, and since I can't I'd rather stay home and watch MTV.

Quote:If anyone tries to kiss me at midnight, I'll cut their tongues out.

See, I knew Polly knows how to party! :-p

- Sweet Angel - 12-31-2002

Quote:New Years Eve is a stupid holiday that is built up to be something more, it only feels really good if you can be with the people you care about,
I must be missing the whole "meaning" of New Year's Eve. I just thought it was a night to go out and get hammered and have a good time.

I used to have a single friend who would be having a blast all night, and then when midnight came around, she'd be crying her eyes out. Why? Because she was single. I always thought that was retarded.

What's the big deal? It's just another night.

Quote:See, I knew Polly knows how to party!
I swear to god if one mother fucker at that party lays a hand on me, I'll fucking go insane....I was out the other night and told some guy I had a boyfriend and got the whole "if he loved you, he'd be here". I'm in NO mood for that tonight, no sir!

- Metalfan - 12-31-2002

Lighten up, Francis :poke:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- DGW - 12-31-2002

hahhhhahhahaha
thanx for the laugh Polly

everyone enjoy their nite
i'm outtie like a nasty belly button

Cheerz!! :toast:

:crackhead: I feel better after that rant.

And women get depressed at midnight because they feel like the new year is here and they're all alone. My friend and I last year were having a great time until she started crying about dying single as well.

And since I've ranted and now feel cleansed, I'm off to spend $$ on booze and food.

- Metalfan - 12-31-2002

Be safe, GW

Polly, you and your friends are young...you have your whole lives ahead of you. Why waste energy worrying about "dying single"? It's not like you're in your 60s, so enjoy your single-dom while you can. It's better to be alone than with the wrong person.

- IrishAlkey - 12-31-2002

Sweet just admitted she's with the wrong person.