CDIH
Cause I owe it to all of you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Cause I owe it to all of you (/showthread.php?tid=10975)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2005

it brings me joy in this new year to know how far under your skin i burrowed. i own you!

- Gooch - 12-31-2005

you couldn't even own Laz.

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2005

that was the first post of yours that i have read in over 6 months. i usually skip over your posts but today i figured i would see if you had become worth reading. the answer i found was no.

- Mad - 12-31-2005

Two bit's will get you that uppity Negro. Good luck trying to tame the beast.

- diceisgod - 12-31-2005

hopefully ken will come back soon and post a couple more times so arpi will have some new material

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2005

I AM DOING THE HEROIN RIGHT NOW!!1!

ippity uppity spoog spoog!

- diceisgod - 12-31-2005

POOPITY POOPITY POOPITY!!!

- OAS - 01-01-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:it brings me joy in this new year to know how far under your skin i burrowed. i own you!

Just goes to show how pathetic you are. As if I really give any part of rats ass what you think. As of this moment as I'm watching the Packers, I care more that they lose for a better draft pick than I give any shit that you are even breathing on this planet. Go Seahawks!

But if it gives you a hard on to think I don't come here that often because of you, then stroke it till you squirt. While you're at it, help yourself to another stroke you old, decrepit faggot. It pisses you off more that I am healthy and still getting laid without artificial aid at my age and you sit in your apartment and live on the internet. You are one sad pathetic piece of shit.

Fuck, the Packers just scored again.

- Keyser Soze - 01-01-2006

go packers!!!

- Arpikarhu - 01-01-2006

OAS Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:it brings me joy in this new year to know how far under your skin i burrowed. i own you!

Just goes to show how pathetic you are. As if I really give any part of rats ass what you think. As of this moment as I'm watching the Packers, I care more that they lose for a better draft pick than I give any shit that you are even breathing on this planet. Go Seahawks!

But if it gives you a hard on to think I don't come here that often because of you, then stroke it till you squirt. While you're at it, help yourself to another stroke you old, decrepit faggot. It pisses you off more that I am healthy and still getting laid without artificial aid at my age and you sit in your apartment and live on the internet. You are one sad pathetic piece of shit.

Fuck, the Packers just scored again.

you are so owned. my every breath makes you suffer. i cant describe the joy that gives me.

- OAS - 01-01-2006

Keyser, read the post. It's go Seahawks. I went to the Christmas Day game against the Bears and they let the Bears win the division on sacred ground. We must root against the Packers (even though that makes me break out in hives).

Alexander just scored! Go Seahawks!

- Arpikarhu - 01-01-2006

the point of OAS's last post was to try and act like he ignores me even though he is seething right now. how transparent!

OAS Wrote:Keyser, read the post. It's go Seahawks. I went to the Christmas Day game against the Bears and they let the Bears win the division on sacred ground. We must root against the Packers (even though that makes me break out in hives).

Alexander just scored! Go Seahawks!

who the fuck is talking to you? i'm rooting for the packers, old man.

woooooo, packers score again!!!

- Ken'sPen - 01-03-2006

Is it just a coincidence that I announce my Grand Return, just before he runs off? I think not.......

the scar tissue on my heart just got thicker.

- Keyser Soze - 01-03-2006

he's weak. his heart can't take this place.

- Ken'sPen - 01-03-2006

so who is in charge now?

satan himself

- Ken'sPen - 01-03-2006

Is Satan a chubby gamer who smells like butterfingers?

no thats the doors board.