CDIH
I Swear to fucking God - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I Swear to fucking God (/showthread.php?tid=11222)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

Hawt Baux Wrote:That's all you really have isn't it?

Compaining about others complaining telling them to do something or shut up, genius!

why is it that youth likes to complain loudly, yet not do a thing on their own? its all i have b/c it so fuckin clear as day. you are lazy, and want others to do things for you. grow up.

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

so, you ignored his observation b/c it was unorinigal.

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!!?

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

rag much?

- Keyser Soze - 01-26-2006

why do i need to reply to yet another tired thread about me sucking? can you do everyone a favor and keep it in one thread? why does eddie posting as a fucking cat have to start yet another thread? i didnt reply because its fucking boring already. nobody gives a shit except for ken, apri, and eddie's sad alter ego.

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

so, in other words..90% of those posting currently?

nobody is posting because you're flooding the board with this dumb shit.

is it really that difficult for you to get in that thick fucking skull of yours that MAYBE people are turned off from contributing because you keep harping on something NOBODY gives a fuck about???

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

no. completely wrong. days were dead previously, until Hoon and KEn came back and actually posted. Now the afternoons have been with a couple threads by them, and those who barely take part have the gall to complain.

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

Gooch Wrote:rag much?

No, just sick of your regurgitated posts that often times make little to no sense.

- Gooch - 01-26-2006

its reaction to you acting like a spoiled brat.

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

I actually don't give a crap one way or the other about Gonzo/Adolph, I just accepted it and moved on........

I did however note, that someone named "Adolph" was now making posts worth reading.

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

Gooch Wrote:its reaction to you acting like a spoiled brat.

Waaaah wah waaaaaaaah.

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

Ken'sPen Wrote:I actually don't give a crap one way or the other about Gonzo/Adolph, I just accepted it and moved on........

I did however note, that someone named "Adolph" was now making posts worth reading.

Likewise with the name switch but the threads are running rampant and it's becoming way too overbearing.

- fbd - 01-26-2006

whenever someone makes a thread saying some board trend like this is terrible, someone immediately pulls out the "well why dont you make threads that dont suck" card. but at the same time, we all know that a thread should have some sort of idea behind it, and people like myself, hawt, and others tend to not have good ideas for threads. we add plenty to existing threads, but dont make our own. when is the last time that hedcold or hjm made a thread in the pit? i dont know, but i do know that they are two of the better posters here. inside of the various keyser sucks threads, plenty of people have had a decent line or two that could have led to some interesting comments, but instead it just gets burried under keyser's stale argument about entertaining himself and then ken/arpi saying he's terrible. we are trying to contribute but it keeps being fucking blotted out by the people who are saying we dont contribute

Quote:I did however note, that someone named "Adolph" was now making posts worth reading.

he was but oddly enough, he has stopped contributing along with everyone else. i wonder why that is.

Quote:no. completely wrong. days were dead previously, until Hoon and KEn came back and actually posted. Now the afternoons have been with a couple threads by them, and those who barely take part have the gall to complain.

i welcome hoon and ken to continue posting about something people actually would be interested in reading and contributing to.

i also welcome other people contributing despite the fact that maybe they are turned off by the incesscent whining by ken and his buddies, perhaps in a bid to turn the tide back to something worthwhile.

or you can just keep this shit up and be a part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

next week I am uncorking my fdb has always been a fucking tool material....
It will be posting GOLD.

- fbd - 01-26-2006

i may not be even remotely entertaining most of the time, but at least most of my posts involve me saying something that i havent said 1000 times

- Ken'sPen - 01-26-2006

I have always liked you....
cause you got your name by striking random keys on the keyboard....

what a nut.

- fbd - 01-26-2006

i just wish i had the intellect to have a name that i got from a pair of radio hosts who said "hey, somone should name themself that!" because any form of thinking really is pointless

- Hawt Baux - 01-26-2006

wish you started more threads, this way i ccould reply once and you could reply to me and then it could sink to the bottom of the Pit.