CDIH
the magic bullet - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: the magic bullet (/showthread.php?tid=11891)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Keyser Soze - 06-26-2006

it looks like a piece of shit.

- GonzoStyle - 06-27-2006

the infomercial is contagious, I actually saw one of these at a home depot type place yesterday when I was buying a new kettle, I was tempted but then I figured i'd be a joe wannabe.

- HedCold - 06-27-2006

your loss

- The Jays - 06-27-2006

Keyser Soze Wrote:it looks like a piece of shit.

Get the sand out of your vagina. Joey is very excited about his awesome new toy, and we are all excited for him. You would rather shit in his magic bullet and in one, two, three seconds, make shitty margaritas.

- Keyser Soze - 06-27-2006

im just being honest, it seriously looks like a piece of shit. sorry that makes you so upset, happy sunshine funtime boy.

- GonzoStyle - 06-27-2006

you're judging from just a picture, you must see the infomercial, it's a wonderful little machine. I just personally don't think i'd have much use for it, though I am sure joseph can illuminate me on the endless possibilities.

- Goatweed - 06-27-2006

instant smoothies!!!

- HedCold - 06-27-2006

so far i've made a strawberry smoothie and a cherry kool aid slushie
we've been kind of low on things we can throw in there since we haven't really gone food shopping for a bunch of stuff yet.
i need to get some bananas

and i admit 60-80 bucks is kinda expensive to pay for it, but our knock off 20 dollar one with all similar accessories is mint

i bet you think the george foreman grill is a great way to cook a steak

- HedCold - 06-27-2006

its good for frozen chicken tenders

thats what a fry daddy is for

- Mad - 06-27-2006

Frying foods is unhealthy you phatty grease ball.

- Goatweed - 06-27-2006

the foreman grill is great for chicken, but sucks for anything else.

- Hoon - 06-27-2006

i've never ordered anything from a late night infomercial. but i have been tempted to get one of those electric drill they drop off the top of buildings.

i could get shit done with one of those.

Mad Wrote:Frying foods is unhealthy you phatty grease ball.

thank the good lord im not whatever you are, you fucking kook.

- Hoon - 06-27-2006

mad has probably let a buddy shoot a beer can off his head with a bow & arrow.. and yet here he is trying to convince us he's health conscious.

- Mad - 06-28-2006

Irish-Sicilian, cuntface cunt.

- Keyser Soze - 06-28-2006

so you're a self hating wop.

funny thing is im irish italian myself, but my ancestors are whiter than yours. (bari)

- The Jays - 06-28-2006

As I watch the infomercial, I wonder to myself, why are there so many people over the house for breakfast? I like to think they spent the night having a wild orgy, with the hosts secretly planning to exhaust their guests to the point of submission and suggestion.

- Keyser Soze - 06-28-2006

and cole slaw.