CDIH
Cars - How have your tastes changed as you grow - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Cars - How have your tastes changed as you grow (/showthread.php?tid=1225)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Sluggo - 04-11-2002

She's a girl you fucking retard...Cutesy works for her.

- LZMF1 - 04-11-2002

shaddup deek!!

- Metalfan - 04-11-2002

Quote:I have 3 years left in my lease and I'm fucking bored with it

That doesn't bode well for Mr. Spit's chances of being in the picture for too long, now does it? Confusedcare:

- Ken'sPen - 04-11-2002

Like the retarded Fred and Barney

- Arpikarhu - 04-11-2002

i have never had a drivers liscense so i dont care.

- DGW - 04-11-2002

My taste in cars hasn't really changed...just depends on my money situation at the time....back in 94 I bought a 95 Mazda MX 6...only 4 cyl, but it was a sweet ride. Sporty car, low riding, the moon roof made the car exceptional. I was going to drive that car till it broke. Then a tree decided to fall on it 4 months after I paid it off. I hope karma works for both bad and good cause I'd say this mutha fucker is due his share. Anyway I then did what many americans do and bought a Camry. Though it's rather basic the car has balls, and is fun to drive. After this lease is up I'm going for a Tacoma or a F 250....depending on where truck prices are in 2 years, cause right now they're throught the roof.

- Luna - 04-11-2002

Quote:the RX300 is a bit too small and cutesy

Yes...believe me, I was aware of it's cutsieness when I got it. I've always called it the girly-girl SUV.
It's still a decent vehicle, tho. It has more room in the cargo area than my Cherokee did, also a bigger back seat.

- Maynard - 04-11-2002

Quote:i have never had a drivers liscense so i dont care.
Arpi on his preferred method of transportation....

[Image: scooters.jpg]

- Arpikarhu - 04-11-2002

Close Maynerd. I actually do use one of these to get around the city:

[Image: rdsportsm.jpg]

- Sluggo - 04-11-2002

Scooters rock!:firebounce:

- Arpikarhu - 04-11-2002

its not a scooter. its a goped

- Hybrid - 04-11-2002

i love mustangs. always have, always will. right now i've got a black 97 gt, which i'll probably keep through college, then i'll see if i can afford a new one, or as close to new as i can find. either that or buy an 87-89 gt and fix it up.

- Luna - 04-11-2002

Quote:i love mustangs.

I like Clydesdales!

[Image: drummer.jpg]

- Grumpy - 04-11-2002

Right now, I drive a Pontiac Sunfire (or a kid likes to call it My Chick Car). Very reliable with enough balls attached to the engine to get me where I want fast. I've driven a whole slew of SUV's. My favorite so far is the Jeep Grand Cherokee. I'd doubt I'd buy one though. There are too many others to choose from.

Historically, I've gone from
- what ever I could afford: Aries K wagon, Lincoln Versaille (a suped up granada), Honda Civic
- Sports car I liked: Camaro Berlinette, 280 Z and my favorite baby Mustang GT 5 SP Ttop
- Family cars: Geo Prism, Minivan, and my sunfire

I think my next car is gonna be a more "mature" sports car. The Volvo C40 or the S60 4WD. If money was no object, I'd go for the new Lexus Convertible but at $70K, it's an unrealistic hope.

- Hybrid - 04-11-2002

what year mustang grump?

- Sluggo - 04-11-2002

Hybrid...84 gt, fastest American production car of that year...

- Arpikarhu - 04-11-2002

does that come with a booster seat grump, or is that extra?

- Arpikarhu - 04-11-2002

does that come with a booster seat grump, or is that extra?

- Hybrid - 04-11-2002

my friend has a red 85 gt w/ a saleen kit, x-pipes, and headers. this thing is MEAN.

- Grumpy - 04-11-2002

Hybrid - you won't believe me if I told you.

The front end was 85, the back end was 86. I bought from a friend of the family that has a collision shop. He pieced it together from two cars but you couldn't tell when you drove it unless you hit over 100. Then it started to twitch. At 120 it was having epilectic seizures. I'd hit 80 in 3rd gear and still stay under 3000 rpms. Unfucking believable the balls that this car had.

He put in a 355 8 cyl. with custom T-Top. Did I mention it was RED? One of the sweetest rides I ever had. I was depressed when I sold it to buy a "family" car. The fuckin 18 year old snot that i sold it to probably wrapped it around a tree.