CDIH
We're in a recession - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: We're in a recession (/showthread.php?tid=12860)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: We're in a recession - diceisgod - 03-03-2008

Flip flops are formal wear to me...like I'm wearing a tie...I feel like a banker.

Swim trunks and that's it.

Re: We're in a recession - Sloatsburgh - 03-03-2008

This has been an intelligent read.

I have nothing to add, I never do.

Re: We're in a recession - Arpikarhu - 03-04-2008

diceisgod Wrote:If it wasn't for me, you couldn't point me out. But trust me, if you'd like to compare my abilities to yours we can do so...along any dimension you like...even on your own ground if you wish. The following is what I mean exactly ....

So if I remember rightly, You change light bulbs on Broadway for a living and claim to know things. Well, I will guarantee that I could give a much more eloquent & informed opinion of a Broadway show than you could EVER give. People will think I installed the friggin light sockets when compared to you.

Moreover, I will do all of this despite the given facts that I know precisely ZIP about Broadway.... never been to a BW show, nor have ever been to NYC. If and when I ever do make a trip there and see a show, I will let you know and then I will let you know exactly who King Shit is and why. I'll post my review right here and I'll even post mine first.

This shit throwing monkey will swing from your chandeliers and shit right on you. Trust me.

1. change lightbulbs on bway? no. Dont even bother with this schtick cause its wrong, (though that seems to be your modus operandi), and a blatant rip-off of Keyser who does it much better than you.

2.i have no doubt that you think you could give a more informed and eloquent opinion on anything. You know next to nothing but give us your poorly informed and generally non-sensical opinion on everything. You talk just to hear your own voice. your every post is a monmument to masturbation.

Now its your turn to post some self-aggrandizing treatise to your natural genius, a list of the message boards that you have brought down, and then finishing with something that will make little sense to anyone but that you will claim is the coup de grace of your reply.

Re: We're in a recession - diceisgod - 03-04-2008

I keep you in business, boy. Not too much of a market around here for endless "this thread sucks" replies. So maybe show your benefactor a little more respect in the future.

Re: We're in a recession - sink - 03-04-2008

DIG proved to be everything I expected and some in this thread.

dumb and uncultured is no way to live life, lil joe.

Yeah whatever, eunuch. I own you and every other pig on your retard board who wanted to try to open their filthy mouth and try to seem smart. Yet you still just can't get off my jock....try to get the pile on going. What a coward you are.

But I admit that I am indeed a cocksucker and a hard-headed motherfucker when I have to deal with pigs like you and this arpi fool. You guys got nothing to add here EVER when you aren't trying to tug at my nuts. I do oh so enjoy being cruel to such people and obviously they enjoy being dissected and humiliated.

So...I will play along and with much relish.

Re: We're in a recession - sink - 03-04-2008

ok, but online I am me and you are a figment of some kids's imagination who created a web persona that has a self inflated ego and so called greatness that just does not represent the real lil joe. Your intellect, or lack thereof shines through in every over worded and thesaurus laced posts and that makes me chuckle. That's why I stick around, to laugh at you.

You will always be my bitch, just accept it and you will be better off.

Well maybe you are "you" online. But you are also a zero to me. My so-called inflated ego is a figment of your imagination because you have nothing and you can't wrap your lil head around a peanut.

So when you fuck with me, sonny jim, my ego grows exponentially and deliberately. You stick around because you're a troll, a cocksuker, and a loser. That's you and that's you online if you say so.

But if you're so desperate for a bitch, then buy a poodle. That you just might be able to handle as hungry lions don't make great pets online or otherwise.

Re: We're in a recession - HedCold - 03-04-2008

Quote:It ain't where ya are...it's who & what you are...and here I are.

but who are you actually with besides your computer all day?

Re: We're in a recession - diceisgod - 03-05-2008

Who are you that I should tell you? I ain't with joobies...I will tell you that much if you're worried. So why do you care anyway?

Ya see, it's like dis: I do dis. And I do dis...not to dazzle & impress you....not w/ anyone's permission...not so I can explain myself & report to any man on this here Planet Ouith.

I'll tell ya another thing if you really wanna know. This is what I do: You give me a telephone, a web terminal, and a database....I"ll make a motherfucker a fucking million dollars. That's what I REALLY do...and maybe one or two peeps out there know specifically what I mean or did already.

So what now...now that you know dis? What should we do with each other? Am I gonna be invited to the wedding? Nah, what it is is....some pig will come along and try to spin that info in comparing themselves from on high: I'm the 'real' me! I'm more wonderful!

Trust me though...if I was in their market segment and in their town....such cocksuckers would be reporting to ME. I'd be "Boss". Period.

I fuck them. I'm the moteherfucker....because I can do dis...and I do dis...without anyone's leave.

Re: We're in a recession - sink - 03-05-2008

Your greatness and messageboard legacy is way to important to you.

You appear to be a true e-ntrepreneur in your messageboard life. Now go play war games with your terminal and modem shit and keep up your drivel, because I like watching people dance.

Just because I won't post on a board run by pigs doesn't mean I protect any kind of "legacy". It just means exactly that: I won't post on a board run by pigs...that can't even read there own admin interface without help.

I dunno what more I can do for you though, bud. I already told you I'd be glad to kick your ass for you if what I do online offends you so much. But I guess that'd just be another "meltdown" on my part right there, right? Another notch on your belt and that you got me to "break" or "dance" or something.

Yeah...keep dreaming, dummy.

diceisgod Wrote:Just because I won't post on a board run by pigs doesn't mean I protect any kind of "legacy". It just means exactly that: I won't post on a board run by pigs...that can't even read there own admin interface without help.

I dunno what more I can do for you though, bud. I already told you I'd be glad to kick your ass for you if what I do online offends you so much. But I guess that'd just be another "meltdown" on my part right there, right? Another notch on your belt and that you got me to "break" or "dance" or something.

Yeah...keep dreaming, dummy.

sit ubu sit, good dog

I'm already sittin', bud. Sittin' real purty as usual. I been here, I'll be here. You of all people know where to find me.

ARF ARF

[Image: dmx1.jpg]

diceisgod Wrote:I'm already sittin', bud. Sittin' real purty as usual. I been here, I'll be here. You of all people know where to find me.

ARF ARF

[Image: dmx1.jpg]

walk into philly and ask for lil joe, got it.

Re: We're in a recession - funsnapsdyno - 03-05-2008

why don't you both suck each other's dick already

I'd let the poor guy lick my balls

Re: We're in a recession - The Jays - 03-05-2008

I like that DMX photo. Get at me dog.

ARF ARF

Re: We're in a recession - funsnapsdyno - 03-05-2008

sink Wrote:I'd let the poor guy lick my balls

I think he might if you ask him.. dig is follower even though he likes to think he's not