CDIH
What did you do today? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What did you do today? (/showthread.php?tid=1320)

Pages: 1 2 3

- NaughtyAngel - 04-17-2002

the testing center fucked up my math midterm so i got a 44 on it
isnt that GREAT!
dont i have the fucking best luck in the world

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-17-2002

Quote:bah...your no fun

oh c'mon..thats not right.

doesnt anyone here disagree with that?

- Arthur Dent - 04-17-2002

So, I got up around 5. Showered, dressed, got breakfast. Checked the latest intelligence briefs. Consulted with the domestic policy advisors. Called that general guy to give him some encouragement. Told the guy with sunglasses to walk the dog. Talked with the drunk democrat with the funny accent. The one that got all the laughs when I mentioned him during my big speech thingie.

Oh wait, that's not my day....

- Hey Ladi - 04-17-2002

Quote:doesnt anyone here disagree with that?
You're the best rat shooter in 3 counties! :toast:

- DGW - 04-17-2002

Got up at 5:45...showered but was to lazy to shave today..no breakfast, grabbed leftovers for lunch....got to work a bit after 7...had 5 or 6 voice mails and about 10 job relateds emails waiting for me....It was 8:30 after I replied to all that I could....Ran around for 2 1/2 hours reconfiguring 32 printers. About 11:00 or so I passed the Taco Bell I had last night...oof! 11:30 ...1 hour conference call, my ass needed a chair....slacked for 30 minutes...ate lunch and had 2 cigs...lunch was rather long today, about an hour and 15...i deserve it...answered some phone calls and ran back and forth between buildings for an hour and now I'm sweating at my desk.

- Bondgirl - 04-17-2002

I got up at around 6, came to work, and spent the rest of the day counting the minutes til I could leave..7 more to go :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Maynard - 04-17-2002

I woke up sick again. So I just laid in bed all day thinking about VG in her bathing suit.

- Keyser Soze - 04-17-2002

i saved the world today.

- Maynard - 04-17-2002

Quote:i saved the world today.
Thank you. I was wondering who that was.

- Sweet Angel - 04-17-2002

I got up about 12:15 a.m. to let the puppy out and clean poop out of her crate. Back to sleep, then up again around 5 a.m. to let the puppy out again and clean the poop again. Back to sleep and then up again at 6:45 to repeat the cycle. Checked my email, left for work where I spent the next 7 hours in an office where the air conditioning is broken. It was 81 degrees inside. Oh yeah, my breakfast (2 hard-boiled eggs) was crappy...one was frozen and the other tasted funny, so no breakfast for me. Then I got to come home and clean up poop again. Still to come....grocery shopping. Does the fun NEVER end?

- onehung - 04-17-2002

Not A fucking thing.
God I love me:moonie:

- McBourbon - 04-17-2002

I explained to ninth graders how Jack, Ralph, and Piggy in Lord of the Flies
represent Freud's id, ego, and super ego and how the island is in a state of civil
and moral decay.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-18-2002

I woke up at 6:45 to the news about there not being a ceasefire, hit snooze, and got out of bed 7 minutes later. Shaved my leggers and took a shower, got dressed about three times before deciding on an outfit finally, threw my hair up into a bun, and packed my bag. Went to the bus stop only to find it blocked by a huge truck so I had to jump out in front of my bus to get him to stop. Got on the bus and did my makeup and listened to my John Mayer CD for a bit and then listened to the radio. There was no traffic into the city so I got to work on time and stopped at Starbucks for an iced skim latte. Went to work, sat around doing busy work, tried to eat lunch, but wasn't hungry, so I played on the board for a bit, then I went to the post office for my boss and went home, but on my way to my bus stop, I almost got run over by a city express bus. Went to the doctor and then went for pizza which I couldn't eat either for some reason, then I came home did some homework and now I'm here.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-18-2002

Woke up at 12. Ate lunch(for MayMay: I had pizza). Went to English. Sat and talked with a hot girl. Walked with her to health. Took the health test. Registered for classes. Went to hot girls room to fix her computer. Ate dinner with hot girl. Doing Java homework now.

- Kid Afrika - 04-18-2002

why aren't you doing the "hot chick" now?

He'll post about that later I assume.

- FNMoron - 04-18-2002

went to work... got sunburn...:firebounce:

- Galt - 04-18-2002

I woke up at 9, did the whole s/s/s thing. Read the new Onion, did some fantasy baseball shit, then my sister in law called at about 11:30 and said she was leaving her store on the cape (she franchised a arts/crafts store down there) and coming up to Boston to hang out since I'm not doing anything while I wait for grad school to start.

She showed up, went went to Newbury Street for a while, had some lunch at Daisy Buchanan's, walked around some more, went to another outside patio place and had a few beers there, then went to see Changing Lanes. It sucked.

Not working is fun.

- The Sleeper - 04-18-2002

Quote:He'll post about that later I assume.
I assumed the hot chick was using him to fix her computer. <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on April 17 2002 at 9:40

As did I, but you know how boys lie.