CDIH
Past their primes - What are they doing? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Past their primes - What are they doing? (/showthread.php?tid=1357)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Luna - 04-20-2002

I think the Rolling Stones have seen better days.
I also agree that Ozzy Osbourne should hang it up, too.

- Ken'sPen - 04-20-2002

Bob Dylan:
he should cease and desist all public appearances.
He should have quit after the pinnacle of his career, his stint as a Traveling Wilbury.

- Luna - 04-20-2002

Quote:Bob Dylan:
he should cease and desist all public appearances.
He should have quit after the pinnacle of his career, his stint as a Traveling Wilbury.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Bite Me!!!</span>

- IkeaBoy - 04-20-2002

Tom Green

- Ken'sPen - 04-20-2002

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Bite Me!!!</span>

Where???
:loveya:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-20-2002

Quote:Tom Green

:Confusedings:: This is the Tom Green show, its not the Green Tom show this is my favorite show :crackhead:

- Buttmunch - 04-20-2002

I think Grumpy is past his prime.

I mean, I bought the anger for a while, but the fucker is a two time offending parent and he ain't that short.

I'm just not buying it any more.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-20-2002

The Catholic Church should hang it up. Everyone knows that Mormonism is the future of Christianity.

- Maynard - 04-20-2002

Don't you know that Scientology will slowly take over the free world??

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-20-2002

Don't you see. Scientology may have great mind-control techniques. But mormons can overtake them with their 800 wives and 6000 kids. But the Catholics will be the first to go. However I wouldn't count out the Muslims with their amazing Jihad tactics and the Jews with their throw money at it to make it go away strategy.

- Maynard - 04-20-2002

FOOL!

Don't you know that the Scientologists are at one with the midicloreans. They are at one with the universe.

We're all doomed. :disappointed:

- OAS - 04-20-2002

Wait till Battlefield Earth II comes out. Christianity will make a comeback then.

- IkeaBoy - 04-20-2002

Quote:Everyone knows that Mormonism is the future of Christianity.
Well everyone knows that the right answer is "Mormon" everyone.

- Tenbatsuzen - 04-20-2002

One thing I've learned about scientologists is that they like to sue. A lot. For the sake of the board, I thing this conversation should be ceased and desisted.

Oh wait, it's members only.

Carry on! Smile

- AdolescentMasturbator - 04-21-2002

What tenbats. All we said is that L. Ron Hubbard is a greater theorist than John Locke and nicer than Gandhi. And who can go wrong with someone who opposes the evil alien overlord Xenu who Scientologists know all about.

- 112-1014160832 - 04-21-2002

Hmmm....How bout the Rolling Stones? I mean cmon, their new tour sponsor is Geritol.

Also, Jordan should hang it up. He is hurting that franchise. And Mark Messier shoud leave or die, one or the other.

- PatCooper - 04-21-2002

Quote:Also, Jordan should hang it up. He is hurting that franchise

How did he hurt the wizards?? Because of him they were a constant sellout all season. Plus early in the season every week on NBC was a wizards game. Yeah television exposure is really bad for a young team.

- 112-1014160832 - 04-21-2002

The young players don't get to play. Their learning curve is skewed.:fuckoff:

- Maximus - 04-21-2002

Music-I totall agree with that Ozzy should call it quits. As well as The Stones, Kiss, Will Smith.(good acter but should've stopped trying to be a rapper after the Wild Wild West bombed)

Sports-Jordan, Ewing, Mark Messier (never liked the guy and the fact that he is still trying to play bothers me.)

Wrestling-Hogan, Flair,

- LZMF1 - 04-21-2002

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=brightred)>KISS</table></span>

they really should just go away.