CDIH
The things i am sick of - Just tired of some shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The things i am sick of - Just tired of some shit (/showthread.php?tid=1758)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Keyser Soze - 05-15-2002

Isn't that what the terrorists are trying to do?

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

Quote:Then you spend the next 5 minutes trying to get that little piece of lint out so that you can use the fuckin lighter.

I don't think I've ever gotten that. (watch now I will) What happens if you just light the lint?

- Sloatsburgh - 05-15-2002

nah, they want to blow up the Western Hemisphere. They like the Irish.

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

Quote:Maybe we should blow the planet up, or maybe just NYC & LA (and the Eastern Hemisphere, of course).
But then we would have to move to the Midwest Confuseduicide:

- Sloatsburgh - 05-15-2002

People in the Midwest are nicer and better looking. Plus, very few Irish. Those that actually got further West than Syracuse are all in a small town in Indiana. God, we need another railroad-type project so that all the Irish can die of exposure like the dogs that they are.

- kindred - 05-15-2002

Quote:I am also sick of NYC in general. The fuckin breeding house for all the dregs of humanity that it is.

California is nice this time of the year.... Although, smoking is prohibited in any bar and restaurant establishment. Also, smoking is prohibited within 15 feet of any doorway/entrance.

Never mind....try Indiana...
Undecided

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

damn man, what do you have against Irish people?

Quote:People in the Midwest are nicer and better looking.
No way! Those horrid Moon-faced people. Big round white faces, beedy eyes, and they live on farms & are good 'birthing stock.' They are short, and have straight hair, and it's all that same mousy brown color. Jesus freaks, Mormons, Right wing Conservatives, NRAers & hunters, ...

- Keyser Soze - 05-15-2002

Quote:No way! Those horrid Moon-faced people. Big round white faces, beedy eyes, and they live on farms & are good 'birthing stock.' They are short, and have straight hair, and it's all that same mousy brown color. Jesus freaks, Mormons, Right wing Conservatives, NRAers & hunters, ...

Isn't that the description under the "Trailer Park" forum?

Edited By Keyser Soze on May 15 2002 at 11:44

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

No the Short Bus is full of drooling, demented, smelly people, who live in imaginary trailers, lurk in the dark, hide in your bushes, and watch you while you sleep.... We have strange oozing pussy diseases, smear feces on walls, and eat small children. :loveya:

ok, now that you edited...... Yes, that's them.

Edited By Hey Ladi on May 15 2002 at 11:49

- Arthur Dent - 05-15-2002

Quote:nah, they want to blow up the Western Hemisphere. They like the Irish.
This confuses me. Ireland is in the Western Hemisphere.
<font color=white>Going to Grenwhich this weekend so I can stand with one foot in each hemisphere like a dopey tourist.</font>
It's the COLUMBIAN terrorists the IRA was training in exchange for $$$. Saw it on the BBC.

- BeckyDC - 05-15-2002

Im sick of working..does that count? :clueless:

- Luna - 05-15-2002

I am getting sick of the retarded maintenance men working on the floors in the apartment next door. My whole apartment is vibrating. UGH!!!! :crackhead: :pissed:

- BeckyDC - 05-15-2002

Quote:My whole apartment is vibrating. UGH!!!!
not necesarily a bad thing ;-) Just find a corner on somethin..like the chair..itll be fun!! :bouncer:

Edited By BeckyDC on May 15 2002 at 12:44

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-15-2002

The midwest is HORRIFIC...my cousins live out there...I've never come closer to suicide than when I've visted them... :Confusedhudders::

I hate men on the street who look at you like they're ready to pounce on you and then get mad when you give them a dirty look.

- Luna - 05-15-2002

Quote:not necesarily a bad thing Just find a corner on somethin..like the chair..itll be fun!!
:rofl: Gee...I didn't even think of that. :lol: I'm sooooo stoooopid!

- OAS - 05-15-2002

Luna's going to ride the chair....whoooooopieeeeeeee!

And Polly, I'm from the midwest. Sorry that I gave you that I'm about to pounce on you look.

- Grumpy - 05-15-2002

Quote:Sorry that I gave you that I'm about to pounce on you look.

is that what that look was? I thought it was the "I just shit in my pants. someone get me a new depends" look.

- kindred - 05-15-2002

No, no no......it was the "Where'd I leave my teeth??" look.

Edited By kindred on May 15 2002 at 1:47

- Hey Ladi - 05-15-2002

......in some chick's box?

- OAS - 05-15-2002

Bravo Ladi, Bravo!