CDIH
As a chid did u ever have?? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: As a chid did u ever have?? (/showthread.php?tid=183)

Pages: 1 2

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-21-2002

LMAO I'm so happy someone else saw that show....how funny was it when he showed his mom his costume?

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-21-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:LMAO I'm so happy someone else saw that show....how funny was it when he showed his mom his costume?
Oh god, not as funny as whenthey showed the two guys humping each other in the costumes. Nothing like watching a wolf and a dinosaur hump.

- Ants in My Pants - 01-21-2002

Quote:Oh god, not as funny as whenthey showed the two guys humping each other in the costumes. Nothing like watching a wolf and a dinosaur hump.
I'll bring the costumes over, Rape. Which one do you want to be this time?

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:Oh god, not as funny as whenthey showed the two guys humping each other in the costumes. Nothing like watching a wolf and a dinosaur hump.
I'll bring the costumes over, Rape. Which one do you want to be this time?
I got a new one, I'll surprise you this time.

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
Quote:LMAO I'm so happy someone else saw that show....how funny was it when he showed his mom his costume?
Oh god, not as funny as whenthey showed the two guys humping each other in the costumes. Nothing like watching a wolf and a dinosaur hump.
What about when the kid they featured was talking about having sex and he was like

"I wore my costume, he didn't and we had sex, it was nice"

Oh and them explaining how they cut out holes for their genitals was very informative too....

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:LMAO I'm so happy someone else saw that show....how funny was it when he showed his mom his costume?
What about when the kid they featured was talking about having sex and he was like

"I wore my costume, he didn't and we had sex, it was nice"

Oh and them explaining how they cut out holes for their genitals was very informative too....
You mean Yote? haha, what an informative show it was, indeed.

Out of morbid curiosity, I would love to see their message boards and gatherings up close....I imagine that would definitely be something to remember..... :oh shit:

- Grumpy - 01-21-2002

Polly - I tracked down the MB with all the degenerate Furries in it. Enjoy. Here ya go.
Furry Message Board

- Maynard - 01-21-2002

Grumpy Wrote:Polly - I tracked down the MB with all the degenerate Furries in it. Enjoy. Here ya go.
Furry Message Board
Nice one grumps.

Grumpy Wrote:Polly - I tracked down the MB with all the degenerate Furries in it. Enjoy. Here ya go.
Furry Message Board
Thanks...does this mean we will be having a CDIH field trip to a confurence? :eek: