CDIH
Bored announcement - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bored announcement (/showthread.php?tid=2398)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 07-01-2002

Wow, what cunning wit you fat nothing.

- Gooch - 07-01-2002

faggot.

- Maynard - 07-01-2002

At least when I look at myself in the mirror I know that I'm not gay. Can you say that about your fat?

- Gooch - 07-01-2002

you can keep telling yourself that, pally. i have a feeling there is alot more issues that go through your mind than mine whence looking at oneself in a mirror. Whether you like a greasy weasel pummeling your keister is probably a small issue.

- Galt - 07-01-2002

HedCold and HyBriD's fight was more interesting.

- Maynard - 07-01-2002

OK, I can prove you're a fat smelly nothing. Can you prove I'm gay?

Nope, didn't think so.

- Galt - 07-01-2002

Ask him if he's P.T.

That's always a good one.

- Maynard - 07-01-2002

What's P.T.?

- Gooch - 07-01-2002

keep hittin the same notes...you're a one trick pony...just like your posts. No substance, yet it takes up space. Hmmm...wonder how that shows up in your life? I'll bet your a real happy man.

- Galt - 07-01-2002

You see, it's perfect for when children bicker.

If he says no, then you can say, "you're not Potty Trained?"
If he says yes, then you can say, "you're a Pregnant Teenager!!!"

And so either way, you win, and then everyone laughs at him. Works every time. Then you can steal his snacks and push him in the mud.

- Maynard - 07-01-2002

In fact, yeah, I'm perfectly content with my life right now. And the only reason I keep going back to your fatness, is because you don't bring anything else to the table.

I guess I could make fun of your social ineptness.

- Gooch - 07-01-2002

socially inept...does this mean i'm no fun at parties??? perhaps that i don't have a exbitionist need of attention is an advantage rather than a crutch.

- Sean Cold - 07-02-2002

Quote:perhaps that i don't have a exbitionist need of attention is an advantage rather than a crutch.

Hey, I resemble that! People wnated to see me drop my pants, they needed me to drop my pants. I show a little fuckin flare and this is the thanks I get?

- Maynard - 07-02-2002

So now being outgoing is an "exhibitionist need"?

I see. Sorry if I'd rather interact with people when I go out instead of sit in the corner and hope someone comes over to talk to me.

- Gooch - 07-02-2002

oh, is that how you read it.

Quote:So now being outgoing is an "exhibitionist need"?

Nah, not outgoing...just that pathetic "look at me!" cry for help, sort of thing. You know, the uncomfortable, but yet need to say something...even if it's idiotic sort of thing...kind of like your posts. Extension of your pathetic ego. Looking for fulfillment. Trying to be savvy and bright. Lookin like an amish paradise.

[Image: amish2.jpg]

Edited By Gooch on July 01 2002 at 8:13

- Maynard - 07-02-2002

Wow, thanks for that insight Gooch. I've never heard that from anyone. Ever. But it's always interesting to hear another person's take. :thumbs-up:

- Gooch - 07-02-2002

actually, i said it once before...i'm surprised you didn't have it annotated somewhere.

[Image: goochmaymay.jpg]

Edited By Gooch on July 01 2002 at 8:48

- Maynard - 07-02-2002

Nope. Cause I really don't remember what you say to me 5 minutes after it's said.

Contrary to popular belief, what gets said on the board stays here with me. I don't take the "arguments" to heart.

BTW, that is fuckin funny as hell.

- Sluggo - 07-02-2002

That would've won the sig contest for sure.
I'll say this because you already know I'm just a piece of shit...
I like Gooch. :fuggin:

- Maynard - 07-02-2002

Yes, I agree.

You are a piece of shit. :poke: