CDIH
Touchy feely motkerfuckers - They ahould die - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Touchy feely motkerfuckers - They ahould die (/showthread.php?tid=2474)

Pages: 1 2

- Metalfan - 07-09-2002

Quote:i like to touch people.

i have this thing for human contact. but i can control myself when i know people don't want to be touched.

See VG, its that ability to sense when someone doesn't want to be touched that separates you from most :bow:

I have a really good friend that I have known for over 10 years. Unfortunately, he's the "arm around the guy guy" which works for him, but makes me totally uncomfortable, so I just try to stay out of arm's reach. :bah: Fucking human nature...can't live with people...can't kill all of them either :disappointed:

- virgingrrl - 07-10-2002

Quote:See VG, its that ability to sense when someone doesn't want to be touched that separates you from most

yes, thats it i have sense :-) like i said, if i can't "read" if the person wants to be touched...i ask...or hold back till i can molest someone i know won't mind my touches.:-D

- Lord Magus - 07-11-2002

Quote:i like to touch people.

All the more reason i want to hang out with VG
of course.. she probably just means:
:poke:

- virgingrrl - 07-11-2002

no no magNuTs...i do nice nice touches. no poking. :-D

- Sean Cold - 07-12-2002

Quote:no no magNuTs...i do nice nice touches. no poking.

Good job, VG. Now magoo is going to run and tell his D&D club he has a girlfriend and won't post again becuse he is afraid you'll dump him.:firebounce:

- GonzoStyle - 07-12-2002

My name is gonzo and I am a touchaholic.

- Lord Magus - 07-12-2002

Quote:Good job, VG. Now magoo is going to run and tell his D&D club he has a girlfriend and won't post again becuse he is afraid you'll dump him.

Don't give her any ideas!!!

- fbd - 07-12-2002

Quote:Good job, VG. Now magoo is going to run and tell his D&D club he has a girlfriend and won't post again becuse he is afraid you'll dump him.
and what exactly is wrong with this?

Magus used to touch me when I was drunk.

umm.. I think it was the other way around there pally.. I seem to recall YOU grabbing for MY ballies

You remember me?:bow:

not the kind of experience one is likely to forget...

(In still have nightmares about it....)

- virgingrrl - 07-12-2002

Quote:Good job, VG. Now magoo is going to run and tell his D&D club he has a girlfriend and won't post again becuse he is afraid you'll dump him

awwww. LM<3VG forever and ever :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:

- Ants in My Pants - 07-12-2002

Gonzo caressed my chest once at Bar 9. He had such a delicate touch for a big man.

I am yours to command my Amazonian Queen!!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

- shotgirl - 07-13-2002

Quote:My name is gonzo and I am a touchaholic.
not just with people but with animals too ;-)

- virgingrrl - 07-13-2002

Quote:I am yours to command my Amazonian Queen!!

:loveya: VG<3LM 4-eva!11!

- Lord Magus - 07-13-2002

Woo Hoo!!! I can die happy now.. a woman (err.. grrrl) finally said something nice to me!! My life is complete!!

god.. I'm pathetic