CDIH
Wtf? how in the hell did this happen? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Wtf? how in the hell did this happen? (/showthread.php?tid=2943)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Danked - 08-02-2002

Quote:Please dont email me or IM me begging to go back. I'm not going back
That's that.

:rofl:

- Keyser Soze - 08-02-2002

Amy, the fact that he takes it all so seriously and takes the time to document it all is part of what makes it so friggin funny.

- NaughtyAngel - 08-02-2002

yeah i know, i just wouldnt have the patience to explain out every single move for the past two years

mine would be, i left the board...thats it

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-02-2002

I wonder if people who don't read the board read that and care or they laugh as much as we do.....actually, I wonder if anyone but us actually reads it....

- barch97 - 08-02-2002

Quote:I wonder if anyone but us actually reads it....
Oh, I'm betting he reads it...

at least twice a day...

and smiles all self righteously

- crx girl - 08-02-2002

this is so last week, i even posted a link in his cell thread, but it was an unfortunate casualty of jack's meddling.

Quote:Oh, I'm betting he reads it...
maybe he should've proofread it once Rolleyes

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-02-2002

Has anyone seen his message board? :lol:

- Jack - 08-02-2002

Quote:this is so last week, i even posted a link in his cell thread, but it was an unfortunate casualty of jack's meddling.

I can only apologize so much. That point has been reached. So from here on out, yeah I did it, so what?

- GonzoStyle - 08-02-2002

Quote:Secondly, getting deleted was totally my choice.
:lol:

- Kid Afrika - 08-02-2002

Listen here, ES, I don't know how much you know, but I know that froy hates to delete accounts. I also know that I put him in a position where he didn't have much of a choice but to do so, or edit every post I ever made on that board. So, when some mutual friend of ours pushed him a little, he made the decision to delete my account. I did however play a major part in forcing his hand.

- IrishAlkey - 08-02-2002

Aregeleis wins!11!

- GonzoStyle - 08-02-2002

Thanks for clearing that up.:thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 08-02-2002

Quote:I also know that I put him in a position where he didn't have much of a choice but to do so, or edit every post I ever made on that board.

Did you secretly post the codes to the OTL safety deposit box in them, ala the Russians in "A Beautiful Mind" ?

- Kid Afrika - 08-02-2002

Nope, I was all ready to broadcast the source code for otl on a network of satellites that are conveniently set up in geosynchronous orbit in strategic locations so as to cover the entire world at once. He was informed, at that point, that should he not meet my demands, I would leak otl to the world, whereby thwarting any hope he had of turning a profit.

"You are either a 1 or a 0. Alive or dead." - Gary Winston

- fbd - 08-02-2002

Quote:Aregeleis wins!11!
GO VOTE FOR HER NOW OR ALKEY WILL SMOTHER YOU WITH HIS EAR!

- IrishAlkey - 08-02-2002

Yes!

- diceisgod - 08-02-2002

I like Lent because he makes you all mad.

- fbd - 08-02-2002

can somebody please remind me why dig was let in?

- NaughtyAngel - 08-02-2002

ive been voting!!!!!!!

how is she doing alkster?

- Keyser Soze - 08-04-2002

lent amuses me, i could never hate someone who entertains me so