CDIH
Jews are gonna end the world. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Jews are gonna end the world. (/showthread.php?tid=3014)

Pages: 1 2

- Arthur Dent - 08-06-2002

That's why I thanked Jewish women for being good at blow jobs. Keeps the jewish men too occupied trading BJ's for gifts to take over the world.

If Palestinian women were as good, we wouldn't have this crisis. I mean, does Arafat look like he's ever gotten a BJ in his life?

- Sloatsburgh - 08-06-2002

IT'S A PILE OF FUCIKING SAND. THERE IS NO MORE MILK OR HONEY. THEY'RE FIGHTING OVER A FUCKING PILE OF SAND. IN THE WORDS OF THE IMMORTAL SAM KINESON: "IT'S FUCKING SAND. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE IN A HUNDRED YEARS? SAND!"

- Arthur Dent - 08-06-2002

Quote:"IT'S FUCKING SAND. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE IN A HUNDRED YEARS? SAND!"

Or possibly the worlds largest sheet of glass.

- Sloatsburgh - 08-06-2002

Quote:I mean, does Arafat look like he's ever gotten a BJ in his life?

Jewish slut tried to snowball him.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-06-2002

The world would be a much better place if men were satisfied by their women....they wouldn't have to take their agressions out with weapons, they'd just f' their chicks in multiple ways. :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 08-06-2002

Quote:But Sedar can't hold a candle to Thanksgiving. Worst food ever!
you just went to a bad SEDER. the food can actually be awesome!!

- Ken'sPen - 08-06-2002

I am going to disagree Arpi,
and if they've been cooking that shit for thousands of years shouldn't the recipe be better by now?

- SLASH - 08-06-2002

Can someone please throw this thread in an oven?

- Gooch - 08-06-2002

Make some Luftwaffles?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-06-2002

My grandmother makes the best brownies for Passover....they taste like chocolate bars.

- Keyser Soze - 08-06-2002

oh JEWS, i thought it said Jaws was gonna end the world.

my bad.

- DoughBoy - 08-07-2002

If the US took the leash off Isreal they would lay the smack down on the entire Mid-east. Their Air-Force > ALL.

PS i'm a former catholic...Agnostic

- DoughBoy - 08-07-2002

If the US took the leash off Isreal they would lay the smack down on the entire Mid-east. Their Air-Force > ALL.

PS i'm a former catholic...Agnostic

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-07-2002

For some reason we got on this topic in my Comparative Criminal Justice Systems class this morning, and it got pretty messy in the class considering there are only for of us and the professor.

I don't know if anyone else took Middle Eastern history, but the way I see it, this is all really England's fault for promising the land to too many people and then running when it got ugly. Maybe they should fix what they started.

- Sloatsburgh - 08-07-2002

How is England going to fix it. They have a 6-county war of their own.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 08-07-2002

The limeys fucked up a lot of shit with their colonialism.

- Arthur Dent - 08-07-2002

Quote:The limeys fucked up a lot of shit with their colonialism.

So did Spain, Germany, and France if you want to get right down to it. Just that UK held onto their colonies the longest, causing the biggest problems.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 08-07-2002

I wouldn't say that Britain did the worst. I think they all did equally fucked up things.

The french didn't want to give Indochina and look what happened there.

The spaniards looted their colonies making them desitute for generations.

And the germans, they tried to make the rest of Europe their colonies. Oh wait that isn't such a bad thing.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-07-2002

I don't know how England would fix it, but they should sure as Hell try to bring something to the table.