CDIH
Civilization rules!!!!!!!!! - I'm back in morristown!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Civilization rules!!!!!!!!! - I'm back in morristown!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3297)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Metalfan - 08-23-2002

lmao - average new house price....1,000,000+

average price of car in driveway - 35,000+

tell my i'm lying there short stuff :-p

- Keyser Soze - 08-23-2002

VG lives in Holmdel?

- virgingrrl - 08-23-2002

who you calling short stuff? :-Pthose figures DO NOT apply to me. so yes, you are lying

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

So VG how far out of your town must you drive to find the Arbor Mist that you drink?

- Metalfan - 08-23-2002

I'm calling you short stuff :lol:

They apply to the general area you live in though.....since I haven't started stalking you yet, I can't, nor would I, get specific with information, k?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-23-2002

Hey VG....don't like tourists? Stay the fuck out of NYC then. :thumbs-up:

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

Quote:since I haven't started stalking you yet, I can't, nor would I, get specific with information, k?

Metal I just emailed you my file on VG, I will send you the DNA test results when they arrive next week.

eat me polly :thumbs-up:

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

Polly you taking any action on this fight?

Wha? I'm just sharing your hatred for people who come from out of town and clog the streets. :-p

- Maynard - 08-23-2002

VG lives in the ghetto. Not in a snobby area.

yeah...im straight out of hackensack......

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

A poor little baby child is born
In the ghetto
And his mama cries
'cause if there's one thing that she don't need
it's another hungry mouth to feed
In the ghetto

Quote:Polly you taking any action on this fight?

Place yer bets....Pay Pal account still open...step up don't be shy...$2 minimum bets on this one.... :thumbs-up:

- Arthur Dent - 08-23-2002

Quote:VG lives in the ghetto. Not in a snobby area.

yeah...im straight out of hackensack......

And for a second I thought she lived in the servants' quarters behind the mansion. And took singing lessons by sitting outside the conservatory window while the rich daughter who can't sing a note took them.

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

I like that image enough to run with it Dent.....
Let's call VG, Kizzy till the gag gets run into the ground.....deep deep into the ground.

- Maynard - 08-23-2002

Quote:im straight out of hackensack......
:rofl: :rofl:

So I made a mistake....shoot me!

VG dreams of one day making it big on Broadway so she can liberate her mother, the upstairs maid, and her father, the head butler. Meanwhile she struggles with the jealousy of the rich daughter who spied her singing in the garden and flirting with the young gardner boy.

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

VG had to sell her hair to the wig maker to buy her mom the medicine she desperately needs.

[Image: maid.jpg]

As a little girl, VG almost got caught playing with the rich girls jewelry. VG was so jealous of all the pretty things the snotty little rich girl had.