CDIH
What's on your computer? - Physically - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's on your computer? - Physically (/showthread.php?tid=3601)

Pages: 1 2 3

- OAS - 09-26-2002

Sorry. Here you go. :rofl:

- Arthur Dent - 09-26-2002

List of all the company holidays I get off for. List of days alternate side parking is off. A pick of someone rockclimbing. A postcard ad for my friends band.

Haven't decorated my apartment yet, let alone my desk. :crackhead:

- OAS - 09-26-2002

I have a fluoxetine hydrochloride magnet in the lower left hand corner of the monitor.

- kindred - 09-26-2002

Pictures, pictures and more picutres. 3 small post-it-notes, and 2 large post-it-notes. And a little flag that says "sign here".

- Metalfan - 09-26-2002

Quote:I have a fluoxetine hydrochloride magnet in the lower left hand corner of the monitor.

Hey OAS, didn't anyone ever tell you that a magnet can F with your computer's hard-drive?

- Maynard - 09-26-2002

I was thinking the same thing Petal.

- OAS - 09-26-2002

It's a refrigerator magnet which presents less of a magnetic field then the one created by the electrical impulse of the hard drive itself. Plus my monitor is nowhere near the docking station that my laptop sits in. Other than that, I suppose I should be more careful.

- Metalfan - 09-26-2002

:thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 09-26-2002

I have 2 items on top.

Kung Fu Fighting Hamster that nun-chucks the Mr. Potato Head standing to the left of him.

A few post its and fortune cookie fortunes pasted on the sides of the monitor.

- virgingrrl - 09-26-2002

nothing. i think i need to put a star sticker on it, since they are sitting right next to it on the desk.

- Maynard - 09-26-2002

I wish I was on vg's computer.....

you'd break it.

- Maynard - 09-26-2002

Come on....it's not quite THAT big. :-p

ha ha?

- Maynard - 09-26-2002

:-(

- Keyser Soze - 09-26-2002

Maynard's been taking classes at the Ken Creepy School of Board Chick Stalking.

- Hybrid - 09-26-2002

:lol:

- Goatweed - 09-26-2002

work PC : some reports that I use on a semi-regular basis, nothing really important. My desk is neat, especially these days because I haven't been all that busy :-D

home PC : 2 piles of bills. unpaid (left) and paid (right). My desk is pretty much covered with various CD's, disks, etc. I really need to spend some cleaning it up and organizing it better.

- fbd - 09-26-2002

laptop...so nothing

- Sweet Angel - 09-26-2002

Work computer - nothing
Home computer - two small McDonald's stuffed animals (which double as dusters for the screen).

Desk has two bins for paper, Pluto mug with pens & pencils, checkbook, digital camera, water bottle (to squirt the dogs when they get annoying), CDs, nail file, nail clippers, notebook, Sears "tool territory" mouse pad, and a rock.