CDIH
What are you thinking, right now!? - A friendly query - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What are you thinking, right now!? - A friendly query (/showthread.php?tid=3622)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 09-28-2002

i am thinking that even this is better than any of Dent's threads Undecided

- GonzoStyle - 09-28-2002

Quote:Any hot chicks on Long Island want to drive to my house, honk the horn, and have me run outside and let you suck my delicious cock?

The apocalypse has come and freddy has vindicated any bad he may have done. That made me laugh to the point of tears.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 09-28-2002

I'm thinking:

-My liver and general body hurts
-Cell phones should have drunk dial protection on them :-o

- Arpikarhu - 09-28-2002

Quote:Cell phones should have drunk dial protection on them
you made one of those calls? shame on you

- Galt - 09-28-2002

breathalyzer for cell phones.

million dollar idea.

- Arpikarhu - 09-28-2002

already been done. you probably think the wheel is a breakthrough concept.

- Galt - 09-28-2002

mmmmmm........vagina..........

Quote:Justin Timberlake Makes A Very Personal Admission
Thu Sep 26,10:57 AM ET

(9/26/02, 10 a.m. ET) -- * NSYNC singer Justin Timberlake--who is prepping for the November 5 release of his debut solo album, Justified--recently admitted that he performed oral sex on his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears. The pop singer made the admission while visiting New York radio hosts Star And Buc Wild during the WQHT-FM morning show on Monday September, 23. Timberlake was pressed into making the admission after Star offered to provide the singer's latest single, "Like I Love You" featuring Clipse, with 30 additional spins a week in exchange. When asked if he performed oral sex on Spears, Timberlake begrudgingly responded, "OK, I did it...I'm in so much Damn trouble."

- Arpikarhu - 09-28-2002

i met her thursday night at the theater. she is even more of an incredible piece of ass in person!!

- Danked - 09-28-2002

His album will tank, but he'll still be the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

- Arpikarhu - 09-28-2002

especially cause he dumped britney and is now bonking janet jackson. ouch!

- Galt - 09-28-2002

Did you get a lock of her hair?

Quote:you made one of those calls? shame on you
More like three of those calls....all to the same person granted, but oh dear am I in a heap of poop.

- PatCooper - 09-28-2002

Quote:Justin Timberlake Makes A Very Personal Admission
Thu Sep 26,10:57 AM ET

(9/26/02, 10 a.m. ET) -- * NSYNC singer Justin Timberlake--who is prepping for the November 5 release of his debut solo album, Justified--recently admitted that he performed oral sex on his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears. The pop singer made the admission while visiting New York radio hosts Star And Buc Wild during the WQHT-FM morning show on Monday September, 23. Timberlake was pressed into making the admission after Star offered to provide the singer's latest single, "Like I Love You" featuring Clipse, with 30 additional spins a week in exchange. When asked if he performed oral sex on Spears, Timberlake begrudgingly responded, "OK, I did it...I'm in so much Damn trouble."

I listen to Star and Buckwild in the morning at work. And what that doesn't say is that Timberlake told Star that he was just saying that so they would play his shitty song on Hot 97 more.

Is it wrong that I like Justin's new song?

- Keyser Soze - 09-28-2002

yes

- diceisgod - 09-28-2002

I'm thinking Freddy is a thread thief.

- FAST FREDDY - 09-28-2002

Whats your problem ?

[Image: dig.jpg]

I want KFC :-o

- PatCooper - 09-28-2002

I just had two hotdogs and some french fries for lunch. Now i gotta take as shit.

- GonzoStyle - 09-28-2002

I'm thinking that, as a team, DIG & Freddy would be unstoppable.