CDIH
Redone video games - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Redone video games (/showthread.php?tid=3845)

Pages: 1 2

- LyricalGomez - 10-20-2002

Quote:Fuck being a silent assassin. Mass-Murder is the shit!

That's because you suck ;-)

Silent Assassin is the only way to play the game

- The Jays - 10-20-2002

... how bout Rampage? I don't think I can ever get enough of smashing buildings and eating people. They could always try a 3d version, like GTA3, except you would be a huge monster.....

- QuickStop - 10-20-2002

didnt they make rampage world tour a few years ago. i seem to remember it sucking balls

- fbd - 10-20-2002

they did, and it did

- LyricalGomez - 10-20-2002

There's that Godzilla game out now

That's kindof like rampage

- Mad - 10-21-2002

Quote:That's because you suck

Yeah well who has a larger body-count?
;-) :fuggin:

- The Jays - 10-21-2002

I want my Rampage 3d. I wanna see Lizzie, George, and that other guy kicking ass and eating people.

- Mad - 10-21-2002

Quote:I want my Rampage 3d. I wanna see Lizzie, George, and that other guy kicking ass and eating people.

Planning on joining us in the 21 century any time soon?

- The Jays - 10-21-2002

What?

- Mad - 10-21-2002

The fucking twenty-first century, heard of it?

- The Jays - 10-21-2002

What is so 20th century about wanting to see Rampage done in 3d?

- Mad - 10-21-2002

That's like wanting Reagan to win the next presidential election. Very 1984.

Now, if they added a shit load of blood and people screaming getting crushed and all that good shit. Maybe some other twisted crap.

Using 2003 technology rather then a so-so 1980's technology.

- The Jays - 10-21-2002

Quote:Using 2003 technology rather then a so-so 1980's technology.

hence, the idea of doing Rampage in 3D.

- Sloatsburgh - 10-21-2002

The simple point is that back in the 80's, one guy with a dime bag could produce a game and Atari would test it and distribute it. If it hit, it fucking hit. Nowadays, with so much required in graphics, it takes a team of 100 to develop a game. Companies have too much invested than to take a risk.......

Pitch #1:
Get this... there is a big fucking centipede trying to reach the bottom. If you shoot him in the middle, then there are two smaller centipedes that you have to kill. And if that isn't enough, there is a spider bouncing up and down just to give you nervous fits. Can I have $5 million dollars and we will have a game for you in 5 months.

Pitch #2
You know all of those racing games? We are going to make another one with better graphics and physics, but instead of featuring Porches, we are going to feature Ferraris. $500,000 please. We can get half of what we need from the previous version and you can ship it in 3 months.

The joy of the 80's games is because they welcomed originality.

Fuck Regan, Karate Champ was the best fighting game ever. (That might actually be a Carter game....)