CDIH
Halloween costume ideas - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Halloween costume ideas (/showthread.php?tid=3907)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

my friends went to a halloween dance/part at my school as 70's basketball players. HUGE afros with headbands, penciled on thin black mustaches, old nets jerseys from when they were like 10, short ass basketball shorts, high socks, and converse allstars. and they carried around waterbottles and played 1 on 1 in the middle of the dance. also, one of them wore rec specs like that guy used to(i forget who). it was hilarious. they won 1st place for it.

Quote:I went as the state of Idaho once (obscure joke stolen from The Simpsons).
i remember that

- Skitchr4u - 10-22-2002

i too am not going to a party this year, so i will just hand out candy...i have never done that since i moved out on my own...it will be a fun experience

- fbd - 10-22-2002

i'm going as a bricklayer, and my girlfriend, cassandra, is dressing up as a brick

- Stoned Again - 10-22-2002

I'm going to dress up as a board member with something interesting to say

- Galt - 10-22-2002

You figure that going as Harry Potter and Herimone Granger would be too predictable?

- Skitchr4u - 10-22-2002

only if you are 12 galt

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

yea, fbd has to go as harry potter. and take pictures so we can point and laugh.

- LyricalGomez - 10-22-2002

YES :bouncer: Confusedmokey: :firebounce:

I've changed my mind, I'm going as Bam Margera

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>CKY</span>

YES

You could go as Brandon DiCamillo

- Arthur Dent - 10-22-2002

Quote:Definitely something slutty...any ideas?

Spit, you went to the wrong store. Costumes Here!!!

And post pictures!!!!!!! :thumbs-up:

- QuickStop - 10-22-2002

I was Brody Bruce last year and it kicked ass.

a good cky costume...wear a jock strap and a head band with a cigarette in it and be Raab himself.

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

and shit while running full speed from house to house. and sunglasses.

YES

Or just use pudding to scare people

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-22-2002

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>i call ryan dunn!</span>

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

brandon is the coolest anyway. and he can freestyle. boooooya. :bouncer:

- QuickStop - 10-22-2002

i can kick you way up into a tree.

- PlasticMan - 10-22-2002

Kurt Rambus, basketball player with the big specs.

A friend of mine, her son wants to be Robin. No, his friend isn't going to be Batman, he just wants to be Robin. I think he's got serious self esteem problems.

- nerdo5 - 10-23-2002

you could always go as a bucket of aids. simple, yet effective. last year i went to a dance club in boston, and two guys dressed up in beige body suits and had HUGE strap-on's. needless to say, they werre the hit of the place. until two hot girls started undressing each other on stage, and kissing. two women dressed as cats in nylon body suits. how hot is that?

- diceisgod - 10-23-2002

FBA victim