CDIH
I was at the 7-11 yesterday - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I was at the 7-11 yesterday (/showthread.php?tid=4040)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- LyricalGomez - 10-31-2002

:fuckoff:

- GonzoStyle - 10-31-2002

They had a bunch of beef jerky too, actually waaay too much. My eyes were so watered over with tears of joy, I couldn't pick any up. I just enjoyed my 32 ounces of blueberry creme greatness.

- Hybrid - 10-31-2002

i have slim jims

I'm this close to kicking your ass little man

- Goatweed - 10-31-2002

I also enjoy those mutant hamburger-hotdog things, they're really good - even the stale ones.

But Blueberry Creme and a plain bagel with cream cheese.....that's just heaven on earth.

d00d!!!!!

They had half an aisle dedicated to just beef jerky and all that shit. But it was right next to the blueberry glory in a pot. That pot represented what moses was looking for, for 40 years. A land flowing with milk and honey = any 7-11 w/blueberry coffee. I was too overjoyed to simply choose one type of beef jerky.

My lips quivered as they first touched the cup. I even tasted like it afterwards from what I heard.

- Goatweed - 10-31-2002

Have you ever drank so much of it that your piss smells like blueberries?

YES!!!!

- mikehern - 10-31-2002

More of this blueberry coffee propaganda, when does it end?

- Buttmunch - 10-31-2002

I had blueberry beer a couple of weekends ago.

- Arpikarhu - 10-31-2002

if i posted about blueberry coffee in this many threads i would be in the cell. some people are above the law i guess. :-p

- The Sleeper - 10-31-2002

what did it taste like?

- Goatweed - 10-31-2002

Quote:More of this blueberry coffee propaganda, when does it end?
We are merely spreading the word - apparently more people need to be made aware of it.

I think I'll have a cup on my way home as well.

- Buttmunch - 10-31-2002

Blueberry and Beer.

The blueberries were bouncing around in the bubbles like a lava lamp.

Cool, huh?

- The Sleeper - 10-31-2002

so cool

Quote:if i posted about blueberry coffee in this many threads i would be in the cell. some people are above the law i guess.

You have no clue as to it's awesome goodness, you would understand if you tried it. Plus after all the shit that happened and you didn't end up in the cell, so booya!

I bet when god wakes up he has blueberry creme coffee. Imagine how big his cup is... whoa!

- Goatweed - 10-31-2002

Quote:The blueberries were bouncing around in the bubbles like a lava lamp.

Cool, huh?
Actually, that is pretty cool - I thought you meant it was just flavored with blueberries.

I hade homemade beer Monday night (not mine) but I didn't like it - it was a little too tart for me. Had a nice kick though.

- Buttmunch - 10-31-2002

Go sit on your boot knife.

I'm readying the jet jackoff

- Jack - 10-31-2002

Quote:I'm readying the jet jackoff

WTF did I do? :clueless: