CDIH
starbucks redux - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: starbucks redux (/showthread.php?tid=5566)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

Quote:because you'd get to hang with Arpi at Starbucks, and who could pass THAT up?
I'm actually thinking that if I could find him & we could have a pleasant moment, it would be a great bridge of peace ... but then of course, I've been drinking tonight :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

Quote:I'm actually thinking that if I could find him & we could have a pleasant moment, it would be a great bridge of peace
i am not trying to be a dick when i say that i didnt know we were at war cause i always get you confused with pollyanna and that other chick so i dont pay too much attention to you. sorry, i am really not trying to be mean , its just the truth. Undecided

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

:thumbs-up: today it's ok, I won't bitch you out
what can I do to make an impression?

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

titty pics :bouncer:

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

sorry you must have missed it :moonie:
and apprently we have no forum for that, so I'm SOL

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

then back into the nameless pack you go :-(

- FNMoron - 03-13-2003

:rofl:

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

do you have a camera? maybe if I find you at some Starbucks you could do the honors, the stuffy little shits that work there won't mind, right

- LyricalGomez - 03-13-2003

Quote:theres always a first.

Oh the hilarity, it never ends.

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

Quote:do you have a camera? maybe if I find you at some Starbucks you could do the honors
you got it. i will be a t a midtown starbucks at 4:15 saturday. you will also get free coffee and a pastry. :thumbs-up:

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Nobody is going to show up<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

you are a master of the obvious and ignorant of humor or sublety

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

you both have the same # of lines in the status ... 9, but Goomez has more spaces. your campaign isn't complete yet Arpo

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

oooooooooooooookay

I am not really that concerned, I didn't have to resort to whining or bribery for my wonderful status

Quote:you are a master of the obvious and ignorant of humor or sublety

And you are a bitter, angry loner who thinks he can buy some friends with a pastry and some coffee

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

Quote:who thinks he can buy some friends with a pastry and some coffee
yes, that is my mission. to buy friends with coffee and pastry. you saw right through me. :bow:

idiot Rolleyes

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

Quote:And you are a bitter, angry loner who thinks he can buy some friends with a pastry and some coffee
atleast he has something to offer, you bring nothing to the table :thumbs-up:

Quote:yes, that is my mission. to buy friends with coffee and pastry. you saw right through me.

idiot

Such brilliance and substance in just that one post, nobody can compete with the one man show that is Arpi

Quote:atleast he has something to offer, you bring nothing to the table

Because I choose to not be a yuppie nerd who goes to a Starbucks and posts about how ultra-cool he is for being in one?

- Hey Ladi - 03-13-2003

Quote:Because I choose to not be a yuppie nerd who goes to a Starbucks and posts about how ultra-cool he is for being in one?
heavens no, why would the world need any more of that

I just mean you're ..... strange, in a bland sort of way ;-)

- Arpikarhu - 03-13-2003

Quote:posts about how ultra-cool he is for being in one
ooohhh, you got me again. this is exactly what i have been doing. you see into my very soul. you truly are the master. :bow:

Quote:Such brilliance and substance in just that one post, nobody can compete with the one man show that is Arpi
now you are just taking my posts, altering them a little and feeding them back to me. not impressed, not impressed at all young man. you are going to have to climb every stair in this stadium and then shove your scholarship with a red hot poker!