CDIH
Density of Lead.... - piece 'o crap posters.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Density of Lead.... - piece 'o crap posters.... (/showthread.php?tid=5901)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Hybrid - 04-01-2003

sloatsburgh, bartman and yea everyone else mentioned

- The Sleeper - 04-01-2003

Fast Freddy

- Sweet Angel - 04-01-2003

Quote:buttmunch
ladi
sweet angel
mad

:loveya: Arpi :loveya:

- FNMoron - 04-01-2003

Undecided i kinda like Freddy... he's made me chuckle a few times...

i can't really think of any more "current" members, but Inkgrrl & Tenbatz should be on this list somewhere...

- The Sleeper - 04-01-2003

Tenbats should be at the top of the list. fucking awful

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2003

tenbats is awful
sweet angel just reminded me of how awful she is. it took her 20 minutes to come up with that response. she sucks.
i dont understand the buttmunch thing but in the name of thread unity , i withdraw his name.

Quote:sweet angel just reminded me of how awful she is. it took her 20 minutes to come up with that response. she sucks.

Yeah, you're right. Next time I won't go eat dinner. Please accept my apologies.

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2003

boy, you really suck!

You're so witty, fresh and imaginative. I can only hope to learn from you. :loveya:

- GonzoStyle - 04-01-2003

sleeper and arpi debating on who sucks, how refreshing.

- Hybrid - 04-01-2003

i think they're quite wise

- FNMoron - 04-01-2003

hey... at least it's not a thread about pet abortions Rolleyes

I agree with some but to sit there and debate this is the way they are it just seems like they are trying to compensate.

Pet abortions was a gem though.

Doesn't this or any other board depend upon the number and diversity of posters? If it were just a select few, wouldn't it get boring and tiresome rather quickly?

- Mad - 04-01-2003

Quote:Doesn't this or any other board depend upon the number and diversity of posters? If it were just a select few, wouldn't it get boring and tiresome rather quickly?

Out of the mouth of babes, such wisdom.

Without us so called mediocre posters the greatness wouldn't be so apparent. Now would it?

So true, preach on mad.

Quote:Without us so called mediocre posters

Psst, Mad, I don't believe THEY used the word "mediocre". Are you having fun? I know I am, and that's really all that matters. :thumbs-up:

- FNMoron - 04-01-2003

no... definately not mediocre...i believe the term was "piece of crap"

There are and were quite a few posters whose posts were just unbearable, so I didn't read them. Then some I just had to comment on, maynard's whole emoticon campaign got pretty annoying.

Well sure, there's always going to be people who you just don't bother to read or who you find offensive, but on the whole, everyone contributes to an extent. To deem some more worthy than others is strictly a matter of opinion.