CDIH
Don't call me nigger, whitey! - Don't call me whitey, nigger! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Don't call me nigger, whitey! - Don't call me whitey, nigger! (/showthread.php?tid=595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2002

wow, i'm lost

- Keyser Soze - 02-26-2002

BECAUSE THEY FUCKING CAN.

Deal with it whitey.

Quote:My point was that I think that blacks calling each other nigger is fucking ridiculous. If it's a word they hate so much, then why use it?

Deal with it whitey.

What do you care if they do anyway? Why is it your concern what brothas and sistas want to do among other brothas and sistas?

White people always want to take something blacks have exclusively and make it their own. They did it with Rock & Rock and now they do it with Rap. Will you just fucking let them have something all their own already??? Do you really need use the word 'nigger'?????

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 26 2002 at 4:14

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Quote:My point was that I think that blacks calling each other nigger is fucking ridiculous. If it's a word they hate so much, then why use it?

Deal with it whitey.

What do you care if they do anyway? Why is it your concern what brothas and sistas want to do among other brothas and sistas?

White people always want to take something blacks have exclusively and make it their own. They did it with Rock & Rock and now they do it with Rap. Will you just fucking let them have something all their own already??? Do you really need use the word 'nigger'?????
even i know you completely missed the point

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2002

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, this is Jewbacca. Jewbacca is a Hebrew, he is a rich yet he always wears the same black suit and that funny beanie. Now think about it? That does not make sense.

Now I also ask you to consider this. Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, this is a TV listing. This lists the programs which will be seen tonight on broadcast and on cable TV. Now, here is a listing for Schindlers List.

This is the thing. This movie claims that one man who was a Nazi saved 1,100 jewbacca’s. Now that does not make sense because he paid money for these people, that makes no sense. Why buy them when it’s so much easier to kill these dregs of society.

Now, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury: They are playing this ridiculous propaganda when it would be better saved for such classic movies as Judge Dredd. Does that make sense? No. That does not make sense.

But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case.

It does not make sense. And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury it does not make sense. If Jewbacca is a herbew you must acquit. If Schindlers List is about a nazi who buys kikes you must acquit. The defense rests.

Yes, I did miss his point. In regards to your point, they use it because they made it their own. When they use it among themselves its a term of endearment. When you use it, its racist.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 26 2002 at 4:21

Keyser Soze Wrote:Yes, I did miss his point. In regards to your point, they use it because they made it their own. When they use it among themselves its a term of endearment. When you use it, its racist.
WHITE DEVIL!!!! :burnfucker:

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Yes, I did miss his point. In regards to your point, they use it because they made it their own. When they use it among themselves its a term of endearment. When you use it, its racist.
ha ha, you were wrong, youre a tool!

go get your fucking shinebox, arpi

- Black Lazerus - 02-26-2002

Maynard Wrote:Hey Laz, go back and read my post. I didn't say I should be allowed to use the word. I don't want to use the word.

My point was that I think that blacks calling each other nigger is fucking ridiculous. If it's a word they hate so much, then why use it?
Why would you care? It doesn't concern you so why want to know do you need it for a paper.
I don't ask you if Gays pull out when they cum it dosen't concern me.

Keyser Soze Wrote:go get your fucking shinebox, arpi
Just remember what happened to Billy Batts after he said that to Joe Pesci

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:go get your fucking shinebox, arpi
Just remember what happened to Billy Batts after he said that to Joe Pesci
Gonzo, Gonzo, drinks are on THE HOUSE.

- SLASH - 02-26-2002

I don't even know why I am considering coming to MayMay's defense on this, but I think the message that May May is trying to convey can be found in this by Chuck D (Public Enemey) rap in another artists (white) song-

Chuck D Rap:

Papa got a brand new bag
Delta blues got 'em dazed and confused
Came a long way crazy
Seems the abuse
Is racism's baby
It's wild
'Cause I connect the word with pain
Now some smile when they scream the name?
Funny how the times have changed
And the rhymes have changed
But some cat's frame remains the same
Agitating adjective
What gives? die n word die
But I wanna live
Known' all this
Where the word came from
I must be 3 times stupid
And stuck on dumb
If I use it and confuse it
With a term of love
Now popular culture
Can't stop 'til it gets enough
Underlined in marketing campaigns
I feel undermined
Heard the n word promotes the bottom line
Down by the river there's a great divide
Let's ride

Don't call me nigga 'cause you know I don't like it like that
Don't call me nigga 'cause you know I don't like it like that<font color=#EEEEEE>

Edited By SLASH on Feb. 26 2002 at 4:37

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2002

i am impressed slash. (not that you care, sniff)

Keyser Soze Wrote:Gonzo, Gonzo, drinks are on THE HOUSE.
I fucked guys like you in the ass while I was in the can.

The difference is Chuck D is a black man who has the right to decide if he wants to use the N word or not. Whitey should just stay out of it.

- SLASH - 02-26-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:i am impressed slash. (not that you care, sniff)
Quote:Thinks Apri is comedy gold

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Gonzo, Gonzo, drinks are on THE HOUSE.
I fucked guys like you in the ass while I was in the can.
I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-26-2002

All i have to say...

[Image: watermellon.jpg]

[Image: kfc.jpg]

[Image: AUTOSCALED30pc-knot-hangmans-noose-black...2-AJHD.JPG]

Keyser Soze Wrote:I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool.
I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!!