CDIH
Celebrate good times, come on! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Celebrate good times, come on! (/showthread.php?tid=668)

Pages: 1 2

- Faceman - 03-04-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I can't say it about Luna, but the theory has been proven many times in the past. We'd only know for sure if Luna was brave enough to post her real pic.
pimp-hand, pimp-hand

- Luna - 03-04-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:I can't say it about Luna, but the theory has been proven many times in the past. We'd only know for sure if Luna was brave enough to post her real pic.
HA HA....my real pic is here on this board, but, I am not telling where it is. You'll have to search for it.

(SSsssshhhhhhhhhh.....Naughty Angel)

- Maynard - 03-04-2002

Plenty of you have seen me.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-04-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:(SSsssshhhhhhhhhh.....Naughty Angel)
i dont know what you are talking about, hehehe

Edited By NaughtyAngel on Mar. 04 2002 at 1:34

- Maynard - 03-04-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:
HA HA....my real pic is here on this board, but, I am not telling where it is. You'll have to search for it.

Yeah, right along with a picture of my dick. :lol:

- Keyser Soze - 03-04-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:

We meant all of you, not just your bewbies.

- Luna - 03-04-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:We meant all of you, not just your bewbies.
Well,, then...yeah....I guess I look a little like my sig pic, except I have darker blonde hair...not bleach blonde.

LunaBabe Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:We meant all of you, not just your bewbies.
Well,, then...yeah....I guess I look a little like my sig pic, except I have darker blonde hair...not bleach blonde.
I'll believe it when I see it.

- BeckyDC - 03-04-2002

Luna's a cutie. Id give her ann 11 outta 10 :p

- IkeaBoy - 03-04-2002

party time? i guess that means i go hide in a corner now. again

- NaughtyAngel - 03-04-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:party time? i guess that means i go hide in a corner now. again
u gonna smoke a cigar too?

- IkeaBoy - 03-04-2002

i don't smoke at all gatherings I go to but I always hide in a corner and not speak

IkeaBoy Wrote:i don't smoke at all gatherings I go to but I always hide in a corner and not speak
Can I be your dormmate? I figure i'm a lock for an A within 6 months via the "dead man on campus" rule.

- Sephiroth - 03-04-2002

Faceman = Peter Parker ?

- Arpikarhu - 03-08-2002

it is pathetic to see that maymay decided to channel his sorrow and longing into this charade of joy. dont feel bad my sweet little maymay, i'm back.
thanks for keeping the faith slash.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-08-2002

Does your "girlfriend" know just how gay you are?

- Maynard - 03-08-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Does your "girlfriend" know just how gay you are?
She has noooo idea. Shit, he's gayer than gayv8er, and that's fucking hard to do.

- Arpikarhu - 03-08-2002

Maynard Wrote:
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Does your "girlfriend" know just how gay you are?
She has noooo idea. Shit, he's gayer than gayv8er, and that's fucking hard to do.
you said that you would be the gay one tonight and i got to be the butch one.

- Maynard - 03-08-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:you said that you would be the gay one tonight and i got to be the butch one.
Shit baby, I'm sorry. I got my dates confused.