CDIH
HOLY SHIT!!! - !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: HOLY SHIT!!! - !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7216)

Pages: 1 2 3

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 08-25-2003

Quote:Now she wants me to fuck her brains out.
Put it in her pooper and then drop her off at Hunt's Point. That'll teach her.

- Bland - 08-26-2003

Merely a variation on my incredible plan.

- diceisgod - 08-26-2003

Go ahead. Fuck her. It'll make you feel better....i promise. :lol:

- Goatweed - 08-26-2003

crx girl Wrote:
Quote:wtf, I feel like I'm in Memento
so, you don't remember the other night either? wow. i hope i'm not pregnant Undecided

you were really good though, it's a shame you caught amnesia
so refresh my memory :fucking:

- crx girl - 08-26-2003

no, not as long as you're being a meanie

- Bland - 08-26-2003

How many people on this board are moderators? It seems like everyone is a moderator!

- crx girl - 08-26-2003

everyone except you

- diceisgod - 08-26-2003

Moderators are the milkmen (or milkpersons) of the internet.

- Galt - 08-26-2003

that's why I have refused to date.

- Bland - 08-26-2003

crx girl Wrote:everyone except you
Seems that way.

- diceisgod - 08-26-2003

OJ was a pioneer.

- Goatweed - 08-26-2003

Quote:no, not as long as you're being a meanie
who, me?
Quote:OJ was a pioneer
Indeed - the Naked Gun movies wouldn't have been nearly as funny without him.

- Doc - 08-26-2003

Quote:but you could fuck other girls who would be more deserving. why give her what she wants when she clearly is using you.

Yeah man, Keyser speaks the truth here. I was in a similar position, and now I'm having a kid in about a month while me and her are NOT together. For some reason, a girl never looks as hot as after you break up with them, and then they get really controlling and try to get you back, just to break your heart again.

There will be other broads, don't make the mistake of going back one more time...you will really regret it afterward, trust me on this one

- Galt - 08-26-2003

All I want to do is make her vagina squirt. Christ, people. I'm not a pussyfag.

- Keyser Soze - 08-26-2003

how did your relationship with her end? what where the circumstances?

this is about her trying to see if she can still control you. if you give into her, she wins, and the more you pull away the greater the challenge and the greater the desire in her to make you do what she wants you to do.

you're a good looking guy, i think you just might just be lacking the confidence to walk away from her and get your rocks off with a more deserving girl. your problem isnt lack of a stable, its realizing that there are likely alot of girls out there who would bang you if you were confident enough to try.

- Galt - 08-26-2003

I don't have a lack of confidence.

It just ended because she is never happy. Nothing I ever did was good enough, and she found fault with anything I did do.

When she was happy it was great, but that just rarely happened. I'm a very easy-going, laid back person and she can be the exact same. However, she's been surrounded by so many horrible relationships and divorces in her life that she gets very high-strung and nit-picky about relationships. In every other facet of her life, she's not a nag, a whiner, a pessimist, etc. When it comes to relationships, she's insane and she knows it.

So, I kept holding out hope that eventually she would get over her hangups, that I'm not going to hurt her, cheat on her, etc...but it just never happened. Everytime things were going great, she would focus in on one minor thing, blow into a giant ordeal, then be in a pissy mood for three weeks until we broke up. Then she'd want to get back together and the cycle would continue.

Now, it's over and I'm moving and now she's at the beginning of another cycle where she misses me and wants to start hanging out again. If I stayed, it would go back to being horrible after a bit. It's very easy for her to just quit on relationships

So I am moving, I am moving on. I will be banging other girls if they let me. I am not moping around waiting for this girl. I'm not still carrying a torch. Sure I want to bang her, but she's amazing in bed, she's got a sexy-as-hell body, and her vagina squirts.

If she wants to take the risk eventually and move down to New York to be with me, then that would be great, as it would be a sign that she's the one making the move, it would be harder for her to quit on us, and it would be a sign of committment which she has never been able to make.

However, I'm not holding my breathe. I don't think it will happen, and will immediately be looking for someone(s) new when I get to the city.

That being said. I gave her a free pass after the concert. She was sober, wanted to cheat on her boyfriend, and I turned her down because I knew it was the right thing to do. That's her only free pass. She offers it up again, I will close the deal. Too bad if it ruins thing with the guy she's living with. I'm not going to turn it down twice. I'm just not going to pursue her.

And it wasn't even my birthday yesterday.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 08-26-2003

Quote:you're a good looking guy,
Rockstars are gay...

- Mad - 08-26-2003

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:
Quote:you're a good looking guy,
Rock stars are gay...
:rofl:

Keyser wishes he was a real Rock star. Banging groupies and what not. He's just a Lead Singer for a Bar Band who gets all the drunken whores at closing time.

- HedCold - 08-27-2003

Quote:And it wasn't even my birthday yesterday.

but it was regis' birthday :thumbs-up:

- Goatweed - 08-27-2003

Kelly > Regis