CDIH
my tummy hurts - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: my tummy hurts (/showthread.php?tid=7233)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Mad - 08-27-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:Piazza is not gay, Pizzaola's however are flaming.
So Keyser was the catcher.

- Keyser Soze - 08-27-2003

huh?

- Mad - 08-27-2003

Ren and Stimpy.

still not following you.

- Doc - 08-27-2003

[Image: sponsor_reach.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Mad - 08-27-2003

I thought you were so hip and down with all the lingo.

:disappointed:

now doc, that was funny!

- GonzoStyle - 08-27-2003

I got into an argument with the gook bitch at the subway so I had a hot dog and knish from the kosher place instead.

- Goatweed - 08-27-2003

did you call her "fucko"? :rofl:

No, I called her a finook.

- Goatweed - 08-27-2003

even better - you should've asked for a bottle of water, really piss her off.

everytime I come in there I always get stuck with her makin my sanguich.

she always is on the rag, it's like she's pissed off that you actually come in and disturb her day by askin for a sub. God forbid she has to actually make a sub at subway. It's not like she is overwhelmed, I never see more than 1 or 2 people there at a time, in the afternoon, evening or night time, it is never packed. Plus they have 4 people there at all times, so it's not like the bitch is tired.

She started cutting the bread all angry like, tearing it and then slappin on the tuna everywhere. I dont say a word, we get to the toppings section. I ask for tomatos, I dont like their brown lettuce, yet she puts it on anyway without me askin. I said that I didnt want lettuce, so she looks at me all pissed off and isnt takin it off. I said to take it off and she says "come on, what else you want" I said I want for her to take the fuckin lettuce off, she takes it off and half the tuna with it.

So I tell her to stop and make me a new sub, she starts no doubt cursing me off in chinese. The manager comes up and I tell him that every single time I come in she has a fuckin attitude, he apologizes and says he will make a new one, I said thanks but forget it.

She says some shit again so I called her a finook and left.

that knish was pure joy.

- Hybrid - 08-28-2003

knish's at giants stadium are good. thats the only time ive ever had one.

- crx girl - 08-28-2003

Jack Wrote:Pitas > Subs
now that's gay

i missed gonzo stories

- Keyser Soze - 08-28-2003

finook? is that yiddish?

- diceisgod - 08-28-2003

I just ate Taco Bell: a Mexican Pizza, a grilled chicken stuffed burrito, and 2 chicken soft tacos

I am a bloated pig right now. It's beautiful. I cannot wait to take a shit tomorrow.

- Doc - 08-28-2003

Tomorrow?

Dude, if you ate that much Taco Bell, I'm be concerned if you didn't drop the kids off at the pool by 7:00 pm tonight

- Keyser Soze - 08-28-2003

i love the carne asada soft steak tacos. im also a big fan of the southwestern steak rice bowl and the baja beef chalupa. mexican pizza is good as well.

- Galt - 08-28-2003

you should boil the eggs cuz it kills all the germs.

- GonzoStyle - 08-28-2003

I tossed all the eggs out of the window, if I cant enjoy them one way, I figured might as well enjoy them another way by watching them crash on people's heads and cars.