CDIH
Kazza Lite K++ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Kazza Lite K++ (/showthread.php?tid=7994)

Pages: 1 2

- Goatweed - 12-15-2003

sorry - I'll get it right next time.

by the way, if you arent already doing so, it would be a really good idea to virus scan everything you download with KL.

- diceisgod - 12-15-2003

I have this file and the others that won't allow me to move them (along with every other file on my computer) scanned regularly. No problems with these files are ever made known to me.

- Goatweed - 12-15-2003

then something is accessing those files - one time I downloaded an image file of a vcd - so I mounted it to my dvd drive to play ity before I burned it (to make sure it was the right clip). Anyway, long story short - when I was done with it, I tried to delete it but Windows wouldn';t let me. It took me 2 days to figure out it was still mounted to my dvd drive as an image file. Once I unmounted it, I deleted it just fine.

maybe something is accessing those files - theres a way to delete shit on DOS but I forgot the command lines (and you'd have to do it before windows loads up)

- diceisgod - 12-15-2003

I'm not necessarily looking to delete, just to move them. They are all movies and their quality is near perfect. They play with no problems. Just can't move them for whatever reason.

- Galt - 12-15-2003

you're saying that you restart your computer and you can't move the files using windows explorer? Just dragging and dropping the files?

That's some shadiness going on right there.

- diceisgod - 12-15-2003

Exactly

- Keyser Soze - 12-15-2003

seen the same thing, couldnt figure out why

- Kid Afrika - 12-15-2003

alt.binaries.l4m3r2

- diceisgod - 12-15-2003

Holy shit. I did as QuickStop implied and kept dragging the files over and over again into the desired directory. It gave me some attitute a bunch of times but eventually I moved them all. Sweet.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-15-2003

newsgroups > all

- Kid Afrika - 12-16-2003

That's all I was trying to say.

- QuickStop - 12-16-2003

with all you tech geeks on this board...why i am i usually the one to figure out the way to fix things?...ill tell you why....cause i am cool. :6:

You hold on to that thought. It is yours, and yours alone.

- QuickStop - 12-16-2003

oh really fool???

- The Jays - 12-16-2003

dice, another thing. Kazaa has been working to shut down kazaa lite. They have been taking down mirrors to download the program, and I think they are also finding ways to limit your access to the Kazaa network, so now would be as good a time as any to ween off of Kazaa and onto something else.

...like newsgroups.

- crx girl - 12-21-2003

Galt Wrote:you're saying that you restart your computer and you can't move the files using windows explorer? Just dragging and dropping the files?
i'm confused; why is quickstop getting the credit?

- QuickStop - 12-21-2003

because i said to just keep trying to move them. the program is a bitchass punk and eventually gives in and lets you move the files.