CDIH
hi! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: hi! (/showthread.php?tid=8715)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Splatterpunk - 03-22-2004

Luna Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Paxil Poppin Chub Chub Wrote::lookatme:
Hi Paxil Poppin Chub Chub... :-D
Stop editing my mother fucking posts, cock suckers.
Figures! :burnfucker:

Well, won't this be fun? Until we're banned, anyway. :5:

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

::chortles::

Luna Wrote:
Splatterpunk Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

::chortles::
*throws evil spells and wicked mojo!*

:burnfucker:

Edited By Splatterpunk on 1079966293

- Luna - 03-22-2004

When do I get my "I was banned from CDIH" t-shirt?

'Cuz lord knows I am such a threat... Rolleyes

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Quote:Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,

or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech,

or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Quote:con·tra·dict ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kntr-dkt)
v. con·tra·dict·ed, con·tra·dict·ing, con·tra·dicts
v. tr.
To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.

Luna Wrote:When do I get my "I was banned from CDIH" t-shirt?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Note: I carefully quote all Luna's most offensive, female posts! I learned how to do this at Harvard medical School.

Luna Wrote:

:firebounce:

Carefully! It's far too humiliating to show the boys when they're wrong. They can only compensate by buying penis-like powertools and cars the powering of which reflects tremendous ecological irresponsibility.

Go to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.m-w.com">http://www.m-w.com</a><!-- w --> for help with big words.

Luna Wrote:
Quote:con·tra·dict ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kntr-dkt)
v. con·tra·dict·ed, con·tra·dict·ing, con·tra·dicts
v. tr.
To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.
Quote:Main Entry: inferiority complex
Function: noun
1 : an acute sense of personal inferiority often resulting either in timidity or through overcompensation in exaggerated aggressiveness
2 : a collective sense of cultural, regional, or national inferiority

Quote:Main Entry: mi·sog·y·ny
Pronunciation: m&-'sä-j&-nE
Etymology: Greek misogynia, from misein to hate + gynE woman -- more at QUEEN
: a hatred of women
- miso·gy·nic /"mi-s&-'ji-nik, -'gI-/ adjective
- mi·sog·y·nist /m&-'sä-j&-nist/ noun or adjective
- mi·sog·y·nis·tic /m&-"sä-j&-'nis-tik/ adjective

Quote:Main Entry: iro·ny
Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler
1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning -- called also Socratic irony
2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance
3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play -- called also dramatic irony, tragic irony
synonym see WIT

Quote:Main Entry: poly·math
Pronunciation: 'pä-lE-"math
Etymology: Greek polymathEs very learned, from poly- + manthanein to learn -- more at MATHEMATICAL
: a person of encyclopedic learning
- polymath or poly·math·ic /"pä-lE-'ma-thik/ adjective
- po·ly·ma·thy /p&-'li-m&-thE, 'pä-l&-"ma-thE/ noun

- Gooch - 03-22-2004

just so you know, it's in the code that : B a k e r becomes Paxil Poppin Chub Chub. nobody is editting anything.

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Listen up, class....

::whacks yard stick down on desk::

Thanks, Gooch.

Marijuana break!

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:

Note: I carefully quote all Luna's most offensive, female posts! I learned how to do this at Harvard medical School.
[Image: 1075914454201_broccoli.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'> [Image: 1075914454201_broccoli.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Where's my buddy, Galt? Is he having a hard time trying to figure out what posts of mine to edit? :clueless:

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Gooch Wrote:just so you know, it's in the code that : B a k e r becomes Paxil Poppin Chub Chub. nobody is editting anything.
Well, well, well... whatya know....

I was wrong.

I didn't know.

All apologies.

Yet, I still don't regret any one post I have made in this thread.

Luna Wrote:
Splatterpunk Wrote:

[Image: 1075914454201_broccoli.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'> [Image: 1075914454201_broccoli.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Where's my buddy, Galt? Is he having a hard time trying to figure out what posts of mine to edit? :clueless:
I like Galt. Let's tie him up and violate him. You can just make him bleed if you like. I want to do other things to him. This seems like appropriate punishment.

:1:

- Luna - 03-22-2004

Splatterpunk Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Splatterpunk Wrote:

I like Galt. Let's tie him up and violate him. You can just make him bleed if you like. I want to do other things to him. This seems like appropriate punishment.

:1:
Game on! :bouncer:

Come out come out wherever you are Galty! :bouncer:

- Gooch - 03-22-2004

is that a punishment for him or a preference???