CDIH
Mosquito bites - Itchy itchy itchy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mosquito bites - Itchy itchy itchy (/showthread.php?tid=9160)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 07-23-2004

If you got to have surgery cause of a mosquito bite, I will personally shoot you.

- Sweet Angel - 07-23-2004

They're not mosquito bites...they're spider bites. And no surgery.

unless you got bit by a shark you don't need surgery.

This is a pic of a spider bite...
spider bite

- Danked - 07-23-2004

This just happened to one of the guys that deliver parts to our shop. He was doing some work outside and disturbed a wasp or bee nest. He left it alone till most disappeared and then went back to work. He didn't see what actually bit him, but the doctors are saying it was probably some sort of spider. Thinking he got stung he thought nothing of it till the next day when his hand and fingers started to swell. He went to the hospital where they dismissed it as an allergic reaction. Having never been allergic to bees or wasps before he went to his regular doctor who had an infectious diseases guy on staff. That guy took a quick look at it and immediately drove him to the hospital himself. He had to have some minor surgery done and spent 5 days in the hospital on an IV. They're saying he's lucky he still has movement in his fingers.

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot of horror stories...I'd say I'm definitely lucky to not be one of them.

- crx girl - 07-23-2004

my sister got bitten by a spider on her forehead and woke up the next morning with her eyes swollen shut. that was in florida though, i didn't know the biting kind lived this far north.

- coppelia - 07-23-2004

my bio teacher got bitten by a brown recluse... thats some scary shit.... :hug: im glad you're ok!!!

- Black Lazerus - 07-23-2004

crx girl Wrote:my sister got bitten by a spider on her forehead and woke up the next morning with her eyes swollen shut. that was in florida though, i didn't know the biting kind lived this far north.
Yeah it was a spider bite shaped like a fist.

- crx girl - 07-23-2004

ok

crx girl Wrote:my sister got bitten by a spider on her forehead and woke up the next morning with her eyes swollen shut. that was in florida though, i didn't know the biting kind lived this far north.
Yup, I've heard a couple of those stories from friends of friends, happening in NJ.

There's some funky spiders around here.

Now I'm on a mission to eradicate spiders from my property. Any suggestions?

Edited By Sweet Angel on 1090604503

I got bit on my cock by some cunt who didnt know how to suck dick you don't see me bein a bitch about it.

Unless it was a shark bite, I don't want to hear about it! :21:

she wasn't the most attractive girl but she definetly didnt look like a shark

- crx girl - 07-23-2004

did you take any antibiotics for that? don't wanna get an infection

- drusilla - 07-23-2004

Sweet Angel Wrote:Now I'm on a mission to eradicate spiders from my property. Any suggestions?
you can go to home depot or a garden store & pick up a spray. spraying is the best way to get rid of them. sometimes you can use a bait, but the spray is better.

I have some outdoor fogger and the stuff that you spray on the lawn (for mosquitos and flying stuff). Problem with the sprays is that I have 2 dogs and they all say "hazardous to humans and domestic animals".

I suppose I could buy a bat house. I'm not sure which is the lesser of the two evils though.

- Goatweed - 07-23-2004

Napalm works very well.

- Mad - 07-23-2004

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Yeah it was a spider bite shaped like a fist.
Laz made a funny.

- drusilla - 07-23-2004

Sweet Angel Wrote:I have some outdoor fogger and the stuff that you spray on the lawn (for mosquitos and flying stuff). Problem with the sprays is that I have 2 dogs and they all say "hazardous to humans and domestic animals".

I suppose I could buy a bat house. I'm not sure which is the lesser of the two evils though.
read the labels. there are animal friendly sprays out there.